Opinions on this picture?

king

I know I'm old, and everything has changed, but public housing used to be the bare minimum.  This is a nice looking brick apartment complex.  With balconies yet.   To me, that's unacceptable.  I know to many people scraping to get by that live in much worse housing.   Housing for the needy, ok, but d-mn.  Just doesn't make sense.  

Just call me a grumpy old man.  Anyone else have a problem with it?

How many men have went to prison for failure to pay child support that really couldn't afford to pay it? The last stats I saw on this (back in the 90s) showed that most, if not all, of the men in prison for this are there because they were found that they had the financial ability to pay child support but did not comply. Can someone show stats where men that had no ability to pay child support went to prison for failure to pay?

17 hours ago, Englebert said:

How many men have went to prison for failure to pay child support that really couldn't afford to pay it? The last stats I saw on this (back in the 90s) showed that most, if not all, of the men in prison for this are there because they were found that they had the financial ability to pay child support but did not comply. Can someone show stats where men that had no ability to pay child support went to prison for failure to pay?

But then he has become a dead beat dad because of the family laws and courts.

You never heard a crack head mom called dead beat mom!

smh

30 minutes ago, king said:

I don't have any kids so I don't know what its like,but one of my buddies pays over $750 a month on child support. His ex goes straight to the mall when she gets that check too.

I always said while I was in the military dealing with this for other members they should put the money on a card and track what is bought in detail rather its females or males receiving the support, I've heard plenty stories about erroneous spending.