Nappy and Ronald Reagan

stevenash

Here is a statement made by someone you undoubtedly dislike and someone many of us hold in high regard:

" We must reject the idea that every time a law is broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker.  It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions"

Anything wrong with that statement?

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Here is a statement made by someone you undoubtedly dislike and someone many of us hold in high regard:

" We must reject the idea that every time a law is broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker.  It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions"

I agree, and each muslim is accountable, not every one. same goes for all groups of people

Big GIrl, since this "random shooting" in Orlando was only the work of a single crazed individual, can you tell me where Noor Salman, wife of the shooter is right now?  She seems to have mysteriously disappeared, which is pretty tough to do on your own under these circumstances.

3 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Big GIrl, since this "random shooting" in Orlando was only the work of a single crazed individual, can you tell me where Noor Salman, wife of the shooter is right now?  She seems to have mysteriously disappeared, which is pretty tough to do on your own under these circumstances.

Where do you think she is steve, in obama's basement, is this the next conspiracy theory

On June 18, 2016 at 3:45 PM, stevenash said:

She probably fears for her life. Families of the victims might want revenge. Do you remember when Zimmerman went into hiding?

14 minutes ago, 77 said:

She should be afraid she knew what was going on and told no one! I am thinking she should be hung on the public square and send these sympathizers a message! jmo

but if we did that, we wouldn't be compassionate.  We would be stereotyping her.  We would be islamaphobic.

On 6/18/2016 at 0:16 PM, stevenash said:

Yeah, he was sleep-walking and reciting an old movie line.

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Hell, Stevie Wonder can see this is an inaccurate statement.

Look up the famous "war on poverty" started by LBJ.  Then look up how much has been spent on that "war" and let me know if there are many tangible results. ( fyi- Lyndon Baines Johnson, not LeBron James)

8 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I'm still waiting for this "your Federal Government has been confiscating assets of those "evil folks" for years ..." proof. Because when I look around I only see "da man" owning everything.

And, of course, "da man" couldn't possibly own a lot because of good financial management and hard work.  That certainly had nothing to do with it.  Everything "the man" has was given to him at the expense of others, right?  As for proof, go back to google and find out what percentage of all tax receipts are paid by the evil rich.  Dove, I moved down here many many years ago with 300 borrowed dollars in my pocket and didn't know a soul and was criticized often because I was a Yankee.  Also had college loans that had to be paid back.  You may find this hard to believe, but I managed to survive in the early years and then had some good fortune in later years and not once did I require government assistance and not once did I tell someone who "had" that it was not fair to me, the "have not" and that they were holding me back.  From my experience, most assets are owned because they are earned.  That statement applies to a lot more people than Kobe, LeBron, and Magic.