Alexandria Vera..

king

3 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

How could the parents be OK with this...smh.

It has been about 25 years  ago but I made a call one night of a family disturbance. What I found was a 25-year-old guy and his 13-year-old girlfriend (with child) living in her parents home with their consent. He had gotten her pregant when she was 12. 

2 hours ago, tvc184 said:

It has been about 25 years  ago but I made a call one night of a family disturbance. What I found was a 25-year-old guy and his 13-year-old girlfriend (with child) living in her parents home with their consent. He had gotten her pregant when she was 12. 

Can't the state bring charges?

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Can't the state bring charges?

Can? Yes. 

Will? Not likely if no interest by family. 

If I could tell you what I know from being inside of the system and seeing moral (not criminal) corruption, you might be very surprised, stunned or disgusted. 

15 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Can? Yes. 

Will? Not likely if no interest by family. 

If I could tell you what I know from being inside of the system and seeing moral (not criminal) corruption, you might be very surprised, stunned or disgusted. 

No doubt in my mind.  My son-in-law is in law enforcement.   Young, and just out of college, he was very liberal.  After a year or so, he became conservative.  He never talks about it, but I suspect he has confronted things that changed his ideology.

On 6/3/2016 at 3:58 PM, tvc184 said:

Wow...sad.