Gorilla killing

mat

1 minute ago, bullets13 said:

so a quote from his wife is unbelievable, but unnamed  people who know nothing of the situation attributing it to a lynching are absolutely believable.  

Think about it in math terms. What is the PROBABILITY of suicide vs. a black man being hung from a tree in THIS country, where they used to pose by the bodies of hanging black men? You don't have to answer, I just want you to see it from a different set of eyes.

2 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

And that's why those problems are repeated.  For SOME, it is easier to blame others than to take actions to fix the problem.

Fix it how? BLEACH their skin?? You will NEVER understand and apparently have no desire to see it in any other way.

2 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

Think about it in math terms. What is the PROBABILITY of suicide vs. a black man being hung from a tree in THIS country, where they used to pose by the bodies of hanging black men? You don't have to answer, I just want you to see it from a different set of eyes.

While you are using the other eyes, lets assume he was hanged by someone.   How is it you know it wasnt another black  man that did it?  Happens 50 times a week in Chicago.

1 minute ago, stevenash said:

While you are using the other eyes, lets assume he was hanged by someone.   How is it you know it wasnt another black  man that did it?  Happens 50 times a week in Chicago.

I would be very surprised, but its just as wrong.  Actually, I HIGHLY doubt that would be the case....ever.

1 minute ago, Dick Vitale said:

I would be very surprised, but its just as wrong.  Actually, I HIGHLY doubt that would be the case....ever.

If it happens 50 times weekly in Chicago, what gives you mathematical reasoning ( that was your suggestion) to believe it couldnt happen once in a neighboring state.  It is readily apparent that your mind is ALWAYS made up in ADVANCE of the facts.  I am sure you still believe that Michael Brown was walking on the street saying "hands up, dont shoot also.

1 minute ago, stevenash said:

If it happens 50 times weekly in Chicago, what gives you mathematical reasoning ( that was your suggestion) to believe it couldnt happen once in a neighboring state.  It is readily apparent that your mind is ALWAYS made up in ADVANCE of the facts.  I am sure you still believe that Michael Brown was walking on the street saying "hands up, dont shoot also.

So YOU'RE saying that Mike Brown DESERVED the death penalty for walking in the middle of the street and not following gestapo orders? Is that punishable by death now?

8 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

The probability that a man hung himself, which happens every day in this country, versus his being lynched, which was a common practice 70 years ago?  I'd say it's about 99.9% that he hung himself, and that's WITHOUT the interview with his wife 

5 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

So YOU'RE saying that Mike Brown DESERVED the death penalty for walking in the middle of the street and not following gestapo orders? Is that punishable by death now?

I will answer you when you answer me.  Do YOU BELIEVE that Mike Brown was walking with his hands up saying " hands up, don't shoot'? 

3 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

The probability that a man hung himself, which happens every day in this country, versus his being lynched, which was a common practice 70 years ago?  I'd say it's about 99.9% that he hung himself, and that's WITHOUT the interview with his wife 

70 years ago? I guess the 1998 DRAGGING death of James Byrd in Jasper was warranted and an anomaly too, right?...unbelievable...

4 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I wonder if the wife was making up the story  because a caucasian "injected" her with a "special serum"?

If he was threatening the well being of a peace officer and the officer decided he had no other choice, then yes.   He also KNEW the risk he was taking with that action.  The Feds were all over that trial and were looking for some way to make things turn out the opposite way, but even THEY could not get it done.  And dont even try to suggest that the sympathies of the Fed were with the police officer.  He was not saying hands up dont shoot and you know that very well, but you are still trying ( by saying lets JUST SAY he was not) to plant doubt there.  Weak.

1 minute ago, Dick Vitale said:

Lets just say he was not....DID HE DESERVE TO BE SHOT IN THE STREET FOR IT?

Yes! Anyone that is being attacked and is fearing for his life has the right to use force, even deadly force, to stop that attack. You keep trying to say he was shot for walking in the street. That is profoundly untrue. He was shot because he started charging the officer.

2 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Yes! Anyone that is being attacked and is fearing for his life has the right to use force, even deadly force, to stop that attack. You keep trying to say he was shot for walking in the street. That is profoundly untrue. He was shot because he started charging the officer.

2 minutes ago, Englebert said:

And If my memory is correct, he did that shortly after committing another crime.

20 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

Mike Brown absolutely deserved what he got, and he wasn't shot for walking down the street.  That was as righteous a shoot as you'll see, and his DNA in the car and the trajectory of the wound channels completely verified the officer's story.  There a handful of unlawful cop killings a year (like 4 or 5, maybe) but the fact that a felon fresh off of a strong armed robbery, who attacked a cop and was then shot, is a hero to some is a real shame.  

2 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Mike Brown absolutely deserved what he got, and he wasn't shot for walking down the street.  That was as righteous a shoot as you'll see, and his DNA in the car and the trajectory of the wound channels completely verified the officer's story.  There a handful of unlawful cop killings a year (like 4 or 5, maybe) but the fact that a felon fresh off of a strong armed robbery, who attacked a cop and was then shot, is a hero to some is a real shame.  

Very eloquently stated.  (particularly because of the VALIDATED truth to the statement(s))

36 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

70 years ago? I guess the 1998 DRAGGING death of James Byrd in Jasper was warranted and an anomaly too, right?...unbelievable...

You're so eaten up with this crap that you've lost the ability to comprehend what you read.  I said it was a common practice 70 years ago, I did not say that it has not occurred since.  You've named one occurrence (16 years ago).  People hang themselves every day. So again, as I was saying, it's 99.9% he hung himself.  Your mindset of white fault for everything is robbing you of your common sense.

On 6/9/2016 at 6:01 PM, stevenash said:

Blacks don't hang people, that's to much work. In chicago they take the cowards route, that wood be shooting

• Bigdog locked this topic