Anyone else get hail this morning?

bullets13

We had quarter to golfball sized hail for about 10 minutes this morning.  Between getting misted on yesterday at Sabine, and the storms last night and this morning, I think the meteorologists got it wrong talking about our beautiful weekend we were going to have.  

45 minutes ago, baddog said:

I live on Hillebrandt Road. Lots of rain but can't say whether or not it hailed. Drove through a downpour south of Winnie yesterday. All weathermen missed this one big time.

Where are you located?

Off of craigen 

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

Yep, the weather folks missed this one.  Was excited about ground drying out.  Have a guy was going to put some post in for me Monday morning.  So much water standing now, I just put a trotline out :)

I trapped a couple of piglets a couple of weeks ago.  I went out to check on them after the hail and they're hanging out in 4 inches of water.  I actually had water come over my mud boats walking out there.  We got a LOT of rain this morning 

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

I trapped a couple of piglets a couple of weeks ago.  I went out to check on them after the hail and they're hanging out in 4 inches of water.  I actually had water come over my mud boats walking out there.  We got a LOT of rain this morning 

Yes, we got a lot, but from what I hear, y'all did get a LOT.

LOL, the funny thing about these Forums.  You see how the same word can mean different things.  And had we known it was coming, we probably wouldn't call it a lot.  It was "a lot" here because there wasn't any expected.  Two inches of rain in Las Vegas is a lot.  If we know it's coming, 2" ain't to bad.   I'm crazy enough, I better stop thinking about this :)