West Orange-Stark 7 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 6/Final/WO-S wins #3 seed

WOSgrad

No saying this or being biases just because KJ My Son....but KJ is the SPARKPLUG FOR THE TEAM.... Hoping and praying this win is a SPARKPLUG TO GET BACK TO PLAYING HOW WOS WAS PLAYING EARLIER IN THE YEAR. PLUS ACCOMPLISH WHAT ALL HS KIDS PLAY THE GAME FOR (A State Championship)  WOS HAS SOME UNFINISHED BUSINESS FROM LAST BASEBALL SEASON....

Congratulations Bears on a good and long week of baseball from what I heard you boys never gave up.  Good to see the Bear program back in the playoffs and Its good to see these seniors finish on a good note.  (5 games in a week-crazy)..tired arms could be the reason for the 12 hits by WOS.  Congrats as well to the Mustangs and KJ on the win now you 2 teams go represent Orange county in the playoffs us Indians will be pulling for you both.

8 hours ago, Silsbee92 said:

Lol.  True, in the end.

But to be fair, the post was made before the rally.

Nice win Stangs.

If you are talking about the rally in the 7th, we were out hitting them 11-4 going into that inning. They made the most out of their hits. We didn't. Just couldn't get the timely hit. 

15 hours ago, Kj Dad said:

Thanks Chuck, KJ so competitive he just love to compete

KJ deserves it! Going through the injury, and coming back like he has making a difference in the team. WOS looked flat without him! My boy told me he thought KJ has the bat pop in 4A baseball and it showed in this game.