TRAFFIC

Hagar

Since I retired 5 months ago, it was my dream for us to go everywhere during the week and avoid traffic and crowds.   Another dream bites the dust.   Evidently, between retirees, shift workers, and the unemployed, you can forget avoiding traffic and crowds.  

Just a heads up for anymore dreamers out there.

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

Since I retired 5 months ago, it was my dream for us to go everywhere during the week and avoid traffic and crowds.   Another dream bites the dust.   Evidently, between retirees, shift workers, and the unemployed, you can forget avoiding traffic and crowds.  

Just a heads up for anymore dreamers out there.

Yep....try going early in the morning...most unemployed don't get up early.  Or you can be like me and not go anywhere unless I absolutely have too

8 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Yep....try going early in the morning...most unemployed don't get up early.  Or you can be like me and not go anywhere unless I absolutely have too

Only two things that'll get me out of my Laz-z-boy.   A big a$$ crane or this half German, half American Indian I've been subservient too for 48 years.