Spring Football

TradenupBH

1 hour ago, TradenupBH said:

Cougar 14.2 has a fascination with BH for some reason. Every time BH is brought up, he chimes in with his professional insight. Nobody ever said we were going to beat everyone in district, nobody said we have the best talent in the district, nobody said any of the crap you delusional under performing Crosby people keep spewing. You're a good area team, but you aren't squat outside this area. That's TRUTH right there. We get on here to dicuss our school's, but you jack legs down every school ya'll can, especially BH and Dayton. Worry about ya'll and we'll worry about us. Been on here since 2008, Crosby people were hush, hush, put together a string of good seasons and now everybody sucks because they don't have a load D1 football players? Get out of here with that crap.

BTW, we've only been running a new system for 3 freaking weeks. We've literally went whole seasons with throwing the ball maybe 20 to 30 times. Now, we will be throwing that in a half of a game. It's going to take time.

It is what it is. I didn't know anything about this site until after we lost to Vidor, otherwise I definitely wouldn't have been hush hush about an undefeated district championship and a narrow third round loss to Dawson in '09. You're right about me probably being hush hush the year you got on here and we lost by seven points  to Brenham . . . in the second round. 

39 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

It is what it is. I didn't know anything about this site until after we lost to Vidor, otherwise I definitely wouldn't have been hush hush about an undefeated district championship and a narrow third round loss to Dawson in '09. You're right about me probably being hush hush the year you got on here and we lost by seven points  to Brenham . . . in the second round. 

I don't why I even respond, but how many times before 2014 did Crosby go further than 2nd round? After 2014 is when ya'll (Crosby fans) became like Summer Creek fans putting all area teams down like ya'll are some state power and the rest of us are below ya'll. Ya'll are the team to beat between the two viewing area 5A schools,  BUT once you get into second round ya'll are just average at best. As you would say "It is what it is." Us little guys will continue with our no talented teams to put in effort to get better and hopefully go to college with academics and be successful while fans like you stay on here and pick apart all area teams like you're an analyst for ESPN. 

2 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

I don't why I even respond, but how many times before 2014 did Crosby go further than 2nd round? After 2014 is when ya'll (Crosby fans) became like Summer Creek fans putting all area teams down like ya'll are some state power and the rest of us are below ya'll. Ya'll are the team to beat between the two viewing area 5A schools,  BUT once you get into second round ya'll are just average at best. As you would say "It is what it is." Us little guys will continue with our no talented teams to put in effort to get better and hopefully go to college with academics and be successful while fans like you stay on here and pick apart all area teams like you're an analyst for ESPN. 

So is it bad that we're the best area team? I kinda like it to be honest. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Better hope you dont go 3-7. Memorial once had arguably the best backfield in the state recently, what happened then? 

We won't go 3-7.  No worries. 

Again I'd say 9-1 is likely. 10-0 possible on the top end. 6-4 at worst if wheels fell off. Don't see the wheels falling off, but then again I know I wear rose colored glasses & am a homer. 

10 hours ago, Red Dawn said:

So is it bad that we're the best area team? I kinda like it to be honest. 

It's not bad that ya'll are the best team in our district, but it's bad to bad mouth other teams. Talking smack is one thing, but degrade other teams is an issue. Certain Crosby posters have did that the last couple of years.

I'm thinking they might.

Crosby, Dayton, KWP, BH, New Caney are the one's that should be fighting playoff spots. KWP and BH will have young QB's, so there's no telling what will happen. I personally think losing CEK and gsining Splendora and Caney Creek made the district weaker.

5 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Depends on on the other teams .  MB is one of the smaller teams in the district.

I think turned in low 1,500's. Our elementary grades are exploding, so in the near future we will be closer to maybe 1800. I know HS is talking expansion.

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

If BH makes the playoffs will they be D1? 

These are the numbers UIL has listed:

1.  Caney Creek          1976

2.  Kingwook Park       1836

3.  Porter                     1787

4.  Humble                  1719

5.  New Caney            1706

6.  Crosby                   1668

7.  Barbers Hill            1527

8.  Dayton                   1494

9.  Splendora              1106

I'd be interested in seeing what you think this district will finish like.

3 minutes ago, CCRed said:

These are the numbers UIL has listed:

1.  Caney Creek          1976

2.  Kingwook Park       1836

3.  Porter                     1787

4.  Humble                  1719

5.  New Caney            1706

6.  Crosby                   1668

7.  Barbers Hill            1527

8.  Dayton                   1494

9.  Splendora              1106

I'd be interested in seeing what you think this district will finish like.

Crosby, KP, Dayton, Humble. 

NC might spoil the fun though, BH is one year away, no playoffs this year unless Wes gets Kyler. Lol

38 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Don't cosign on this just yet.  KP should be there, BH I think is at least one year away.

It will be intersesting to see who places where in the district : Crosby,Dayton ,BH I think all make it , ( this won't be the same "O" Hill team I think they catch the district by surprise and into post season) Humble is a wild card but always falter when it counts,  NC is gaining momentum and I like their coach, KP another wild card I just don't  see them making post season I don't think they will be as good as last year.