HOMEOWNER KILLS INTRUDER

Hagar

WOW....  "you gotta look at it from his point of view...he was raised in the hood..how he gonna get money for his clothes."

My goodness whats wrong with these people? 

Yes she didn't have to shoot him......but also he didn't have to burglarize a home either.

IDIOTS.

How bout teaching your son not to steal no matter how bad off he his.

I guess growing up in the hood makes it ok.....

5 hours ago, REBgp said:

This is the hidden content, please

I can't believe the dead guys family.  Idiots!

Are they idiots simply because they have been raised in a situation where someone else is always responsible for whatever they have? 

When someone else pays for your home, you food, your clothes, your utility bills and just about anything else you can think of.............

I arrested about a 12 year old child maybe 18 years ago. He was on a stolen bicycle and tried to get away but did not. He was as angry as anyone that I have ever seen that was arrested and that includes adults that I had to fight. This kid's conversation with me on the way to be booked for the theft were something like, "You owe me!!".  When I asked him why he was owed anything that had to be stolen his response went like, "My mother said that you people that have good jobs owe me whatever I need. If I need to take it then you just lose it and I should not be put in jail because you owe me!!". 

And yes, that is a true story and what I was told. He was taught by his mother (according to him) that if he needed something, then he should be able to take it because other people can afford more than she could and other people should be responsible for what he needs.... in addition to all the government handouts. . 

9 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Are they idiots simply because they have been raised in a situation where someone else is always responsible for whatever they have? 

When someone else pays for your home, you food, your clothes, your utility bills and just about anything else you can think of.............

I arrested about a 12 year old child maybe 18 years ago. He was on a stolen bicycle and tried to get away but did not. He was as angry as anyone that I have ever seen that was arrested and that includes adults that I had to fight. This kid's conversation with me on the way to be booked for the theft were something like, "You owe me!!".  When I asked him why he was owed anything that had to be stolen his response went like, "My mother said that you people that have good jobs owe me whatever I need. If I need to take it then you just lose it and I should not be put in jail because you owe me!!". 

And yes, that is a true story and what I was told. He was taught by his mother (according to him) that if he needed something, then he should be able to take it because other people can afford more than she could and other people should be responsible for what he needs.... in addition to all the government handouts. . 

That confirms my fear, that this is not an isolated individual, but a mindset.  

FYI:.  This same topic is on the Political Board.

6 minutes ago, REBgp said:

That confirms my fear, that this is not an isolated individual, but a mindset.  

FYI:.  This same topic is on the Political Board.

All you have to do is watch the Democrat debates to confirm all you need. 

Give me...

You owe me....

I want free (meaning someone else to pay for it).... 

I owe you (when said by a politician)....

And so on. 

We have generations and communities where the government is the answer to literally everything. Last week the police received a call locally because a woman's 10 year old girl was being rude and disrespectful to her. 

When you were being raised, would your parents have even imagined calling a government official (in this case the police) because you were rude.... when you were 10 years old? 

That is how far we have degraded this society. 

It reminds me that if you take a wild animal at birth and raise it completely in captivity and give it food and shelter and all needs. Then two years later throw it out in the wild, it will likely die. It has not learned what might have been centuries of behavior passed down from generation to generation of wild animals. It has learned only one way, to be completely taken care of. 

We have created that same scenario with people that are used to using government handouts not in an emergency but as a way of life. 

3 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

We have generations and communities where the government is the answer to literally everything. Last week the police received a call locally because a woman's 10 year old girl was being rude and disrespectful to her. 

When you were being raised, would your parents have even imagined calling a government official (in this case the police) because you were rude.... when you were 10 years old? 

It reminds me that if you take a wild animal at birth and raise it completely in captivity and give it food and shelter and all needs. Then two years later throw it out in the wild, it will likely die. It has not learned what might have been centuries of behavior passed down from generation to generation of wild animals. It has learned only one way, to be completely taken care of. 

We have created that same scenario with people that are used to using government handouts not in an emergency but as a way of life. 

NOT ME......I didn't create that.  those elected did.

and it is very sad that these people that depend on the govt can't see that they re a slave to the same govt.

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

I got called a racist on here a couple of years ago for making that same statement. Somehow I was accused of speaking in some code language I have never heard of.