Congress

nappyroots

Does anyone on this board have a problem with congress. Im sure all of the democrats in congress are useless and all of the republicans are fighting for the american people.

I believe that congress as a whole has done a poor job for many years. Their are no term limits, after 8yrs they receive pay and insurance for life.

It's really simple in politics, for every lying cheating democrat there is a lying cheating republican. The dems want free stuff for the poor and the pubs want free stuff for the rich.

the dems have elite that want to control government and so do the pubs. There are no honest men or women running for president folks. Talk radio and news channels work to sway the minds of folks that fail to think for themselves.

17 hours ago, nappyroots said:

Does anyone on this board have a problem with congress. Im sure all of the democrats in congress are useless and all of the republicans are fighting for the american people.

I believe that congress as a whole has done a poor job for many years. Their are no term limits, after 8yrs they receive pay and insurance for life.

It's really simple in politics, for every lying cheating democrat there is a lying cheating republican. The dems want free stuff for the poor and the pubs want free stuff for the rich.

the dems have elite that want to control government and so do the pubs. There are no honest men or women running for president folks. Talk radio and news channels work to sway the minds of folks that fail to think for themselves.

Is there a point to this or did you simply decide to say that everyone is crooked? 

In nr's defence, all of his previous post appeared to have been "bait", or just to agitate. Unsubstantiated accusations with a few chosen (?) misspelled or misused words (I do that but I'm senile).  "Bait" to upset the mostly conservative posters, or accusations just to get a lively discussion going.  

This post actually has a few things many of us sadly agree with, at least in part.  

I'm not a historian, but my understanding of what the F.Fathers expected was elected officials who became so, with the intentions of making and keeping our country great. As nr pointed out, with all the perks they've given themselves, plus the inside info they can obtain, it's turned into a road to personal, eternal wealth.  And I'd personally love to know how many folks ran for president simply to make our country better.  Then again, maybe I wouldn't.