Beaumont Ozen 96 Fort Bend Marshall 85/Final

1 hour ago, Dick Vitale said:

Matters not. He's not a player with the attributes that De'Aaron Fox brings....I've watched BOTH of these kids since they were YOUNG and I am telling you it's not that close. And J'Covan is a HELL of a player! Fox is a PRO...NBA Pro...No question.

Ey, I'm not disagreeing with you.  Lol. It's true.  That's why I said about J'Coven's athletic ability vs. Fox....

What you guys fail to understand JaCovan is a  PRO no matter how you slice it. He couldve made an NBA roster had he not been hurt but now he is overseas winning MVP's & Championships. I would say Fox does have alot of athletic ability but to say it isnt close as far as overall game you are bugging out(ol skool lingo)lol. Seriously JaCovan is highly skilled and ive seen him destroy pro players in ProAm leagues easily. His IQ is far superior to Fox so to say Fox is better is a long stretch..jmo ..edge goes to Jacovan

32 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

What you guys fail to understand JaCovan is a  PRO no matter how you slice it. He couldve made an NBA roster had he not been hurt but now he is overseas winning MVP's & Championships. I would say Fox does have alot of athletic ability but to say it isnt close as far as overall game you are bugging out(ol skool lingo)lol. Seriously JaCovan is highly skilled and ive seen him destroy pro players in ProAm leagues easily. His IQ is far superior to Fox so to say Fox is better is a long stretch..jmo ..edge goes to Jacovan

Edge RIGHT NOW due to experience only. Yes. De'Aaron Fox has a really high basketball IQ as welI, PLUS he is 6'4" WITH athleticism. I know what J'Covan can do, but the fact is, he is NOT in the NBA. Although he is doing well overseas, its a different level in the Association, and right now Fox is a lock for the league after Kentucky. Right now...We all know there is no guarantee in this business, but Fox has a legit shot to make some noise for years to come.

Yeah thats was my whole argument people were saying that Fox was the best guard to come through in the greater Houston area in the past twenty years....I honestly don't think Fox is better than J'Covan and if you say is you definitely can't say its by a long shot Fox does nothing better than J'Covan when we're talking skill set

On March 3, 2016 at 9:02 PM, ozensfinest said:

Lmaooo so being taller makes you light years better than a player with your exact same skill set? Awwww man this is fun....

After Saturday I'll get back with you on another one of those foolish predictions you made throughout the season....

On March 3, 2016 at 10:05 PM, ozensfinest said:

Yeah it was but then your slow self said that tall & athletic trumps over another player but ok I'll talk to you again on Saturday so we can finish this...

On March 3, 2016 at 10:10 PM, ozensfinest said:

Talk to you Saturday....

I'm listening buddy...I'll wait