Beaumont Ozen 96 Fort Bend Marshall 85/Final

2 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

See the reason it's dumb is because Central has NEVER swept Ozen in a season thats why that prediction was so outlandish and if you actually watched basketball you'd know that Central didn't have the guard play to sweep Ozen so that prediction you made was just stupid.....Ozen was light years better than Central this year & last year but I don't expect you to analyze the game like that lol I never said Fox wasn't good the kid has game idk where you're coming from with this foolishness. I've been saying this since I watched him play against Yates at the start of the season...BTW I like how you and sports junkie just skipped right over all those facts I just provided you about Yates though....

Wow.  How bad is the coach if they only managed one nailbiting win in 3 attempts against a team which they were "light years" better?  If you actually watched basketball, you'd know why your argument is "stupid" and "outlandish."  Or if you actually knew how to craft an argument.  It's really unnecessary to respond to these posts because you do such a good job of making a mockery of your own arguments  

As for Fox, you admitted you had never seen him earlier this season and then went and saw one game.  Over the past 2 years, I have seen him play probably 20 times or more. If you actually watched games other than on YouTube and the bubble gum circuit, you would know how good he is.  But I know, I know.  When he is starring for Kentucky next year and someone else is just getting minutes in your old conference, it's because all these coaches are hung up on rankings and such.  And when he is a first rounder and others aren't, it will be just because those dumb GMs are hung up on mock drafts, rankings and such.

And in case you are looking for more "facts," in the time I've wasted typing this response, I've forgotten more basketball than you've ever known.  

10 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

See the reason it's dumb is because Central has NEVER swept Ozen in a season thats why that prediction was so outlandish and if you actually watched basketball you'd know that Central didn't have the guard play to sweep Ozen so that prediction you made was just stupid.....Ozen was light years better than Central this year & last year but I don't expect you to analyze the game like that lol I never said Fox wasn't good the kid has game idk where you're coming from with this foolishness. I've been saying this since I watched him play against Yates at the start of the season...BTW I like how you and sports junkie just skipped right over all those facts I just provided you about Yates though....

Light years better, huh?  Lol.  You realize that Central beat Ozen TWICE this year, right?  If they where light years better, you'd figured that Central would've gotten swept, right?  You be killing me, dude... 

10 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

Awwww man DV I would think you'd come up with better arguments than this....lol so DV tell me please outside of Fox's athletic ability & height what does he do at the point guard position better than J'Covan? I'll wait....J'Covan just wasn't blessed to be 6'4 as far as skill-set go it's NOTHING that Fox do that J'Covan couldn't....

That's just like comparing KT & Perk....KT was just as good as perk(some people say he was better than Perk actually) but Perk was 6'10 and he went to the NBA straight out of high school just cause someone is a better NBA prospect doesn't always make that person a better player than someone who isn't....I would you'd know that DV

...J'Covan was missing the athletic ability that Fox possesses...  He had everything else though...  

9 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Wow.  How bad is the coach if they only managed one nailbiting win in 3 attempts against a team which they were "light years" better?  If you actually watched basketball, you'd know why your argument is "stupid" and "outlandish."  Or if you actually knew how to craft an argument.  It's really unnecessary to respond to these posts because you do such a good job of making a mockery of your own arguments  

As for Fox, you admitted you had never seen him earlier this season and then went and saw one game.  Over the past 2 years, I have seen him play probably 20 times or more. If you actually watched games other than on YouTube and the bubble gum circuit, you would know how good he is.  But I know, I know.  When he is starring for Kentucky next year and someone else is just getting minutes in your old conference, it's because all these coaches are hung up on rankings and such.  And when he is a first rounder and others aren't, it will be just because those dumb GMs are hung up on mock drafts, rankings and such.

And in case you are looking for more "facts," in the time I've wasted typing this response, I've forgotten more basketball than you've ever known.  

This!

15 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Hoops I'm really starting to think you're just old and stupid lol...you really sound stupid comparing Josh to Fox lol cause I've never said Boyd is better than Fox and it has nothing to do with this argument. And I never said Fox wasn't good I just said I hadn't seen him play in person it's hard to judge a kid off youtube highlights...

As far as Central/Ozen go Central beat Ozen the first time without one of it's starting(one who scored 21 last night in a playoff game) also if you actually watched the games you'd know Ozen blew big leads in both those game they lost to them. And the last game Ozen beat Central easily but of course you still make dumb statements like Central will sweep Ozen when it hasn't happened EVER....like come on seriously? Lol now you've changed your tune on Ozen typical I'm glad we could make a believer out of you Hoops and if you watch as much basketball as you say you do and know a lot more basketball than me you wouldn't make such dumb comments/predictions on this site....

And again I see you skipped right over those facts I provided you about Yates that you called me challenged for lmaooooo

10 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

...J'Covan was missing the athletic ability that Fox possesses...  He had everything else though...  

Exactly so how in the world is Fox light years ahead of him lol crazy 

14 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Light years better, huh?  Lol.  You realize that Central beat Ozen TWICE this year, right?  If they where light years better, you'd figured that Central would've gotten swept, right?  You be killing me, dude... 

Ay soulja lets not forget I predicted what round yall would lose in early on in the season...yall had two D-1 players and couldn't get out the second round? Yes, Ozen was a much better team than Central no team in the state is getting Ozen down by 25+ especially not Elkins

5 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

Hoops I'm really starting to think you're just old and stupid lol...you really sound stupid comparing Josh to Fox lol cause I've never said Boyd is better than Fox and it has nothing to do with this argument. And I never said Fox wasn't good I just said I hadn't seen him play in person it's hard to judge a kid off youtube highlights...

As far as Central/Ozen go Central beat Ozen the first time without one of it's starting(one who scored 21 last night in a playoff game) also if you actually watched the games you'd know Ozen blew big leads in both those game they lost to them. And the last game Ozen beat Central easily but of course you still make dumb statements like Central will sweep Ozen when it hasn't happened EVER....like come on seriously? Lol now you've changed your tune on Ozen typical I'm glad we could make a believer out of you Hoops and if you watch as much basketball as you say you do and know a lot more basketball than me you wouldn't make such dumb comments/predictions on this site....

And again I see you skipped right over those facts I provided you about Yates that you called me challenged for lmaooooo

I don't think I'm old and stupid but I don't end my posts like a 12 yr old girl either ;)

As for Fox just being taller and more athletic, let me help you out kiddo.  Height and athleticism (speed, quickness, vertical, etc.) all help in playing basketball.  Big parts of the game.  Hth.  

And Fox averages over 32 a game and is one of the 5 finalists for the Naismith award (granted, it's not a Willie Ray Smith finalist but still pretty prestigious).  Point is, the kid can put it in the hole. 

As far as making dumb comments and predictions, I may have to defer to you.  Because if we took a poll on which poster on this site best fits those attributes, I have no doubt you would win going away.  So in that respect, you kinda are the resident expert on THAT subject...

And what facts are you so proud of when arguing Yates is terrible?  That they got dominated by one of the best players in this class (as Ozen did when by one of the top players in next year's class against an average at best team)?  Or that they lost to a top 5 team in the country?   Yeah, you are a regular Johnnie Cochran.  (Rest in peace one of the best litigators of all time.  That was facetious brother.)

Just now, TxHoops said:

I don't think I'm old and stupid but I don't end my posts like a 12 yr old girl either ;)

As for Fox just being taller and more athletic, let me help you out kiddo.  Height and athleticism (speed, quickness, vertical, etc.) all help in playing basketball.  Big parts of the game.  Hth.  

And Fox averages over 32 a game and is one of the 5 finalists for the Naismith award (granted, it's not a Willie Ray Smith finalist but still pretty prestigious).  Point is, the kid can put it in the hole. 

As far as making dumb comments and predictions, I may have to defer to you.  Because if we took a poll on which poster on this site best fits those attributes, I have no doubt you would win going away.  So in that respect, you kinda are the resident expert on THAT subject...

Lmaooo so being taller makes you light years better than a player with your exact same skill set? Awwww man this is fun....

After Saturday I'll get back with you on another one of those foolish predictions you made throughout the season....

3 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

And what facts are you so proud of when arguing Yates is terrible?  That they got dominated by one of the best players in this class (as Ozen did when by one of the top players in next year's class against an average at best team)?  Or that they lost to a top 5 team in the country?   Yeah, you are a regular Johnnie Cochran.  (Rest in peace one of the best litigators of all time.  That was facetious brother.)

Lmaoooo Ozen would beat Lakes by twenty or better I can guarantee you Fox ain't going for no 50 points on Ozen...and how did V-Prep dominate Ozen? The Vanderbilt kid only had like 15 points lmaoooo nice try though and as I've said before any team with elite size is going to give Ozen problems...you also failed to mention how Yates have played no-one outside of those two games either and you also forgot to mention how they were also dominated by a Sam Houston team whom Elkins beat earlier this year...man this is easy.

1 minute ago, ozensfinest said:

Lmaooo so being taller makes you light years better than a player with your exact same skill set? Awwww man this is fun....

After Saturday I'll get back with you on another one of those foolish predictions you made throughout the season....

No one uses the term "light years" on here except you (and those quoting you), albeit you inject it into your posts repeatedly.  You remind me of a dude studying an old dictionary and throws a new word he learns into any conversation repeatedly...

As for your completely illogical argument, yes, if two players are basically equal (you say "exact same skill set") and one has more height, the one with more height is going to get offered first, drafted, etc.  Add the taller player having more athleticism topples the scale over.  Welcome to Basketball 101.  

I don't know that I've ever had to explain such rudimentary concepts to an adult who claims to watch so much basketball.  

4 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

No one uses the term "light years" on here except you (and those quoting you), albeit you inject it into your posts repeatedly.  You remind me of a dude studying an old dictionary and throws a new word he learns into any conversation repeatedly...

As for your completely illogical argument, yes, if two players are basically equal (you say "exact same skill set") and one has more height, the one with more height is going to get offered first, drafted, etc.  Add the taller player having more athleticism topples the scale over.  Welcome to Basketball 101.  

I don't know that I've ever had to explain such rudimentary concepts to an adult who claims to watch so much basketball.  

So does that make the taller player the superior hoops just because he's taller? Westbrook is taller than Curry is he a better player? Lmaooooooo and DV said Fox & J'Covan weren't in the same league meaning he's light years better dummy....

8 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

So does that make the taller player the superior hoops just because he's taller? Westbrook is taller than Curry is he a better player? Lmaooooooo and DV said Fox & J'Covan weren't in the same league meaning he's light years better dummy....

They aren't in the same league.  One will be in the league, and one will, well not.  Hope that helps.  

Again, for the record, the "Lmaooooo" doesn't make you look smart...but it does make you look like a prepubescent chick.  

Okay, I'm seriously done.  I feel like a bully beating up on the feeble minded.  Not very Christian at all.  Have a good night my man.  I'm sure it will be "blissful." ;)

16 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

Sorry one last thing.  You said "exact same skill set."   Do Curry and Westbrook have the exact same skill set?  (Insert OF's "lmaooooo").  Insert OF's "I'll wait" and "dummy".  Ok.  I'm really done now. 

22 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

They aren't in the same league.  One will be in the league, and one will, well not.  Hope that helps.  

Again, for the record, the "Lmaooooo" doesn't make you look smart...but it does make you look like a prepubescent chick.  

Okay, I'm seriously done.  I feel like a bully beating up on the feeble minded.  Not very Christian at all.  Have a good night my man.  I'm sure it will be "blissful." ;)

You're really not making sense....Hoops were the Harrison twins better than Marcus Smart in high school since they were deemed the better pro prospects? Lol you serious right now? Is Kriss Dunn better than Tyler Ulis cause he's taller & is considered the better pro prospect? Is Ben Simmons the best player in college since he's considered the best pro prospect this year? The experts say the player of the year in college this year is Buddy Heild but since one has the pro "potential" that means that he's automatically better right? Smh I see Big Sandy ain't teach you much 

14 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Sorry one last thing.  You said "exact same skill set."   Do Curry and Westbrook have the exact same skill set?  (Insert OF's "lmaooooo").  Insert OF's "I'll wait" and "dummy".  Ok.  I'm really done now. 

Actually in this post i said nothing about skill set lmaoooo I forgot you don't comprehend well I just compared your dumb logic to two players since you said height and athletic ability trumps another player that lacks it well I just gave you an example of how that is far from the truth

58 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

Actually in this post i said nothing about skill set lmaoooo I forgot you don't comprehend well I just compared your dumb logic to two players since you said height and athletic ability trumps another player that lacks it well I just gave you an example of how that is far from the truth

Trying to help you out.  The first quote is where this argument about same skill set but taller began.  Don't feel bad, no one else can keep up with your ill conceived, circular logic either...

Just now, TxHoops said:

Trying to help you out.  The first quote is where this argument about same skill set but taller began.  Don't feel bad, no one else can keep up with your ill conceived, circular logic either...

Yeah it was but then your slow self said that tall & athletic trumps over another player but ok I'll talk to you again on Saturday so we can finish this...

1 minute ago, ozensfinest said:

Yeah it was but then your slow self said that tall & athletic trumps over another player but ok I'll talk to you again on Saturday so we can finish this...

Never said that.  Said height and athleticism are a big part of basketball.  But see, you just make stuff up and don't actually have quotes cause you are constantly being abused with your childlike arguments and logic.  Or maybe you just have trouble reading.  You might need to get hooked on phonics...

Just now, TxHoops said:

Never said that.  Said height and athleticism are a big part of basketball.  But see, you just make stuff up and don't actually have quotes cause you are constantly being abused with your childlike arguments and logic.  Or maybe you just have trouble reading.  You might need to get hooked on phonics...

Talk to you Saturday....

Just now, TxHoops said:

Looking forward to it.  And for the record, I hope Ozen wins.  Really do.  And I think they will.  

Unlike when you were going to "talk to me" after the Ozen-Central game at the Montagne...

Lol ohh really? Thats not what you've been saying all year I remember you saying you didn't think Ozen or Central would get out the region you changing your tune again Hoops? 

Lol ohh really? Thats not what you've been saying all year I remember you saying you didn't think Ozen or Central would get out the region you changing your tune again Hoops? 

I've said several times in the last couple of weeks that Ozen has improved steadily and dramatically from the first of the year.  And unlike you, I don't keep chasing my tail.  We are all wrong at times.  Some just aren't "big" enough to admit it.  

And here's one last thing for your "lols" and "lmaoooooos":

"If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet."

Proverbs 29:9

Lot of wisdom in that Book....

21 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I've said several times in the last couple of weeks that Ozen has improved steadily and dramatically from the first of the year.  And unlike you, I don't keep chasing my tail.  We are all wrong at times.  Some just aren't "big" enough to admit it.  

And here's one last thing for your "lols" and "lmaoooooos":

"If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet."

Proverbs 29:9

Lot of wisdom in that Book....

Gonna have to remember that verse! 

15 hours ago, ozensfinest said:

Awwww man DV I would think you'd come up with better arguments than this....lol so DV tell me please outside of Fox's athletic ability & height what does he do at the point guard position better than J'Covan? I'll wait....J'Covan just wasn't blessed to be 6'4 as far as skill-set go it's NOTHING that Fox do that J'Covan couldn't....

That's just like comparing KT & Perk....KT was just as good as perk(some people say he was better than Perk actually) but Perk was 6'10 and he went to the NBA straight out of high school just cause someone is a better NBA prospect doesn't always make that person a better player than someone who isn't....I would you'd know that DV

So if YOU were an NBA GM, and you had a choice between a 6'4" Fox and a 6'0" Brown, at the same position, who would YOU take? Don't worry....I'll wait...