Evadale 70 Martinsville 30/Final

WOSgrad

One last comment on this game.  Our depth really was a force.  By the time the 4th Qtr started the Martinsville girls were pretty much out of gas. Our starting 5 may not be the best team on the court, but in 2A, I doubt many teams will be able to match our bench.  

I think we went there when G'daughter was a Fr.  It was pretty nice.  Just hope girls can keep elevating their play back to where it was during Silsbee Tournament.  As you know, it just gets tougher every game, and we haven't been pressured since Silsbee.  Except that wuppin Chierno put on us.  

1 hour ago, texaskid said:

Looking forward the the matchup with LaPoyner,  should be a good  one

LaPoyner must be French for, land of giants.  Looked at their roster.  One girl 6' & two 5'11".  Impressive for most HS's.  Real impressive for a 2A.  A perennial powerhouse of girls basketball.  Play Slocum this week.  Should be a pretty good game, as the Evadale vs Joaquin should.  Not many easy teams left lol. 

15 minutes ago, texaskid said:

Guy who works with us has the 6 ft girl,  LaPoyner won 50*44,  their strength is in their point guard, she is a good one

Congrats on the win to the Lady Flyers.  Wish I knew enough about basketball to tell you our strength. Only one I can tell you is our bench/depth.  Hopefully a good game with no injuries.  Will start a thread on the game.