College Baseball

Chester86

2 hours ago, GCMPats said:

Stubblefield has done well at Emporia. He did give up three bombs to Tarleton St last week that had the scouts hitting the exits in the 2nd inning.

He's 2-0 with a 2.55 era in 4 appearances/3 starts in 24.2 innings.  He leads the team in innings by more than double.  I would have donated my pee if he could have stayed at A&M.  

On February 26, 2016 at 7:55 AM, PhatMack19 said:

Stanford beat #23 Texas 1-0 in 12 innings.  Texas is now 2-2 and still looking for an offense.  

Yep, and aggie goes out and whips everyone 21-1. Texas had 5 hits to Stanford's 4 in a pitcher's duel. Their 4 hits happened to produce a run. It's baseball. Act like you know how lots of games go. You are so eager to write Texas off in everything, but keep using that measuring stick. Always what it comes down to anyway.

We are 3-2 now with a 4-3 victory over Stanford. Game 3 today @3:30 p.m........Guess where? Lol!

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Yep, and aggie goes out and whips everyone 21-1. Texas had 5 hits to Stanford's 4 in a pitcher's duel. Their 4 hits happened to produce a run. It's baseball. Act like you know how lots of games go. You are so eager to write Texas off in everything, but keep using that measuring stick. Always what it comes down to anyway.

We are 3-2 now with a 4-3 victory over Stanford. Game 3 today @3:30 p.m........Guess where? Lol!

Hofstra, SFA, and Praire View A&M. Huge wins for the ags.

Pepperdine. Hummm

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Since Aggie is not in the BXII, 

I don't care and we will see them in Omaha. 

If they don't make it, bigger collapse than basketball or football. 

SYIO

Hookem and remember, what happens in Austin, changes the world. 

10 hours ago, baddog said:

Texas has struggled offensively for the last few years.  Their pitching and defense has been very good.  If they can hit a little the will be one of the best teams in the country.   I don't see how making a comment that Texas got shut out in 12 innings is writing them off. 

1 hour ago, GCMPats said:

Arkansas routs Cougar High in the College Classic 12-3. They lost to Tech on Friday. 

That's too bad. FYTW.

The college classic field this year blows.  I would imagine the attendance is way down.  

Next years field will be better with a SEC/Big 12 matchup.  

LSU, A&M, Ole Miss vs TCU, Baylor, & Tech.  

4 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

The college classic field this year blows.  I would imagine the attendance is way down.  

Next years field will be better with a SEC/Big 12 matchup.  

LSU, A&M, Ole Miss vs TCU, Baylor, & Tech.  

Who care about attendance?

I guess those worrying!

SYIO

hookem

Ags win 4-0 to take 2 of 3 from Pepperdine.  

Freshman Tyler Ivey went 6 innings of shutout ball only allowing 3 hits.  In his 2 starts he is 2-0 in 12 innings allowing 5 hits with a 0.00 era.  

3rd baseman Boomer White is a heck of ball player and is probably one of the best players in the country.  What a steal getting him to transfer from TCU.  Hopefully he stays 2 years.

22 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Ags win 4-0 to take 2 of 3 from Pepperdine.  

Freshman Tyler Ivey went 6 innings of shutout ball only allowing 3 hits.  In his 2 starts he is 2-0 in 12 innings allowing 5 hits with a 0.00 era.  

3rd baseman Boomer White is a heck of ball player and is probably one of the best players in the country.  What a steal getting him to transfer from TCU.  Hopefully he stays 2 years.

I must admit 

Aggies are pretty good at stealing transfers.