BH and Lumberton

Key wins / losses:

Lumberton (29-3)

Wins:  Humble +18, Central +14, Dayton +18, Evadale +8, Ozen +1

Losses:  Ozen -9, Central -9, Central (-2 in OT)

Barbers Hill

Wins:  Dawson +28, George Ranch +3, Manvel +5, Cy Woods +9, Crosby +27, Dayton +12 and +33, Humble +25

Losses:  North Shore -22, Denton Guyer -3, Cy Ranch -25, Humble -5, Dekaney -17, Crosby -1

Interesting info, but it all comes down to 1 game against two very good but very different teams.   Wish this were a 3rd round game and not a bi-district game as one very talented team is going to exit the playoffs earlier than they ought to.

Will Lumberton be able to contain Barbers Hills powerful inside game, or will Barbers Hill hamper Lumberton's perimeter accuracy?

Should be quite an atmosphere next Tuesday at ECHS.

44 minutes ago, BH85 said:

I can't make it.  I hope BH's strong schedule has them prepared.  Good luck to both teams.

I can assure you that BH's schedule has them better prepared for this kind of game than the schedule Lumberton has played.  Good luck to both teams and I hope for an exciting, injury-free game.  Go Raiders!

I am a fan of the movie Secretariet, so allow me to borrow several lines from the movie:

Relative to BH's big:

"You are about to see something you aint ever seen before....so get ready!  Get ready!"

And, after BH's big draws double and triple team, she's gonna tell her guards:

"I've run my race, now you run yours." (Hoping coach will let them play)

Come 4th quarter:

"BH is moving like a tremendous machine!"

May both teams play hard and leave it all out on the floor! :-)

On 2/16/2016 at 1:32 PM, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

I can assure you that BH's schedule has them better prepared for this kind of game than the schedule Lumberton has played.  Good luck to both teams and I hope for an exciting, injury-free game.  Go Raiders!

I see good things happening for this young team in the next two years.  But to win that ultimate prize by being the last team standing, they are going to have to learn to keep playing...to keep grinding...work their way back in games when they are out - even when down by 20 or more points.  Last year in the Campbell Center, we were embarrassed and we quit.  This year, keep grinding and don't ever quit.