Houston St. Thomas Catholic 67 Beaumont Kelly Catholic 42/Final

WOSgrad

48 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

When I saw the line on the pick ems was Bulldogs -13, I wanted to see if I could bet my life's savings on St. Thomas.  On the money line...

I agree obviously. But I did think we would win by 5 or so. And should have. This team is still young and needs to fight harder

Just now, winwin said:

I agree obviously. But I did think we would win by 5 or so. And should have. This team is still young and needs to fight harder

I thought it would be closer too, but thought St. Thomas would win by around 10 or so.  No idea how the game went but I do know they have one kid you guys could really struggle with. 

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

I thought it would be closer too, but thought St. Thomas would win by around 10 or so.  No idea how the game went but I do know they have one kid you guys could really struggle with. 

And we didnt struggle with him. Never have. The shooters hurt us. And we hurt us even more. They are the same team they were last year and they beat us twice by single digits. We are twice as good this year...but not playing that way right now

6 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Why don't you play if the lines are so bad?

I wouldn't be nearly as accurate as you with the lines.  I don't know how you do it to be honest. I would defer to you 99 percent of the time.  Just because you miss one out of every 50-100 isn't a criticism ;)  My apologies if it came off that way.  Probably the only game this week I had a little more insight on.  And to give you credit, one of our district games I thought you had backwards ended up going to the team you favored ;)

I've told you before why I don't play.  Although I know it is a good time and everyone enjoys it.  And it is a lot of work for you.  

13 minutes ago, winwin said:

And we didnt struggle with him. Never have. The shooters hurt us. And we hurt us even more. They are the same team they were last year and they beat us twice by single digits. We are twice as good this year...but not playing that way right now

I don't understand that.  But then again, the few times I've seen them, he is underutilized IMO.  Which makes the final score more of a head scratcher.  I can see given that why it is even more disappointing.  

14 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I don't understand that.  But then again, the few times I've seen them, he is underutilized IMO.  Which makes the final score more of a head scratcher.  I can see given that why it is even more disappointing.  

I will text you tomorrow with more details about his play. And you notice AAW picked St Thomas....it was a trap game on the pick ems lol. At least I got it right :)