The 7'3" Kid

Just now, ccsbasketballplayer said:

No one had anything to say when Tyler Toon was eligible his senior year after transferring from Nimitz. I think he moved in with a relative so it could be a diffrent situation. Idk though.

He moved in with his mom.  So no biggie.  But the Panthers have had a few transfers (move ins and just plain old transfers).  BISD, on the other hand, is pretty much play where you want so for any of them to complain is pretty laughable.  

26 minutes ago, PrettyBoi10 said:

I just read the numbers and it's sad how sorry that coaching staff has been man all that talent and only 1 vs a team with the tallest player 6'5 smh in 03 

Well being that you're obviously not too bright, I won't even dignify that ignorance with a response, BUT, I will certainly enlighten you...That "small" team you speak of IN 2001, not 2003....BEAT CHRIS BOSH AND DALLAS LINCOLN TO GET TO US....

3 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

He moved in with his mom.  So no biggie.  But the Panthers have had a few transfers (move ins and just plain old transfers).  BISD, on the other hand, is pretty much play where you want so for any of them to complain is pretty laughable.  

Move ins? Name one...don't worry, I'll wait....

TxHoops it seems you are always bringing up Ozen in EVERY discussion doesnt matter what is being talked about. I mean it isnt that serious its just basketball. Smh.. Also you hinted that justice has been served like Ozens coaching staff had something to do with the 7' not playing. I mean i would love to hear this one . I mean its always an elaborate story when it comes to Ozen . Lol

46 minutes ago, ccsbasketballplayer said:

No one had anything to say when Tyler Toon was eligible his senior year after transferring from Nimitz. I think he moved in with a relative so it could be a diffrent situation. Idk though.

Has to be more than just a relative (to play varsity). I think Toon lived with his mom from what I kept hearing. 

26 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

TxHoops it seems you are always bringing up Ozen in EVERY discussion doesnt matter what is being talked about. I mean it isnt that serious its just basketball. Smh.. Also you hinted that justice has been served like Ozens coaching staff had something to do with the 7' not playing. I mean i would love to hear this one . I mean its always an elaborate story when it comes to Ozen . Lol

What the hell is so difficult to follow with this story?  I would be happy to leave Ozen out of it.  Unfortunately, some inserted themselves in it.  Not me.  

And couldn't agree more.  It's just basketball which is why I find it sad some spend so much effort keeping a kid off the court. 

But at this point, the poor dead horse is getting abused.  If you haven't clued in (or been clued in) by now, probably ain't going to happen.  Like I said, to this point, the only losers are the kid who can't play, and the ones who can't seem to get that dub even when he can't ;)

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

What the hell is so difficult to follow with this story?  I would be happy to leave Ozen out of it.  Unfortunately, some inserted themselves in it.  Not me.  

And couldn't agree more.  It's just basketball which is why I find it sad some spend so much effort keeping a kid off the court. 

But at this point, the poor dead horse is getting abused.  If you haven't clued in (or been clued in) by now, probably ain't going to happen.  Like I said, to this point, the only losers are the kid who can't play, and the ones who can't seem to get that dub even when he can't ;)

Hard to follow a story, when it started of with two teams being involved in complaining  of move in, but you continue to only mention one why is that?

Well let me say this TxHoops i know you keep insinuating that Ozens staff was complaning but get your facts straight it was Nederland and Vidor. And if you have facts like documentation etc etx then let it be known. Because a pair of lips say anything these days. 

2 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Well let me say this TxHoops i know you keep insinuating that Ozens staff was complaning but get your facts straight it was Nederland and Vidor. And if you have facts like documentation etc etx then let it be known. Because a pair of lips say anything these days. 

I have confirmation myself and I don't need to violate a confidence.  Especially since it came from Austin.  But believe what you want to believe, mamba my man.  They say ignorance is bliss....

3 hours ago, TxHoops said:

What is ignored is that the kid was and is thousands of miles away from his family and was stuck in a bad situation with no school to attend.  He was taken in, clothed, fed, and enrolled in school.  Kind of sounds like a hardship situation to me.  The DC obviously agreed.  Couple of schools, consumed with trying to beat the school, brought in the wahmbulances and he has been relegated to watching.  Unfortunately for the cryers, they have posted a big ol' doughnut in the win department against the Jags through the first few contests.  But hey, no doubt your losses were a little closer than they would have been so congrats!

He should have been sent back to Nigeria he not a AMERICAN sad but true. 

3 hours ago, TxHoops said:

What is ignored is that the kid was and is thousands of miles away from his family and was stuck in a bad situation with no school to attend.  He was taken in, clothed, fed, and enrolled in school.  Kind of sounds like a hardship situation to me.  The DC obviously agreed.  Couple of schools, consumed with trying to beat the school, brought in the wahmbulances and he has been relegated to watching.  Unfortunately for the cryers, they have posted a big ol' doughnut in the win department against the Jags through the first few contests.  But hey, no doubt your losses were a little closer than they would have been so congrats!

He should have been sent back to Nigeria he not a AMERICAN sad but true.