BH takes a huge loss today

bhdirty30

Wow!  Huge loss for the Eagles.  He was the shortstop and one of the better pitchers (probably the hardest thrower).  He has started since he was a freshman.  Terrific player who left an impression on all who saw him play.  You will be in my prayers young man.

Dr.'s report on Barrera......not good!  (out for the season) He does have a torn ACL and MCL.  Bone is bruised due to the hit.  Right now surgery is not scheduled.  The doctor wants more range of motion to make rehab after surgery less painfull.  He will still be in the dugout to lead on his fellow teammates as they make their way through the season.  Thanks for all the continuing prayers!  (We appreciate all the positive blogs for him on your website)

yeah man i played with chase on the Houston Heat and probably one of my best friends and when my dad told me this today around lunch i instantly got a feeling in my stomach like a bottomless pit...... man it is a shame falconfanatic that all you can care about now is who wins in freakin district but for Chase i talked to him early and he said he's super bummed and in just plain disbeleive but he still has high spirits keep him in your prayers

"It" happened with a violent collisiion with CF on a flare in practice...Losing Chase was no doubt a blow for BH... CH is a leader...they don't get any better...With that said...a very good, experiened BH team...loaded with some very talented, "as of now unknown arms" ...playing the season for #8...BH will be just fine !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder