H-F Under Investigation/CLEARED

PlayActionPass

On January 12, 2016 at 3:54 PM, ozensfinest said:

Lol this is definitely not a BISD thing, you and I both know exactly what this is all about and this is a prime example of the bias and racist things that's been happening on this site for years...but carry on I'll continue to live my dark and miserable life.

This situation had absolutely nothing to do with race.  It was an issue of whether coaches used good judgment in administering punishment to the kids.  But I'm sure that wasn't your point.  It's not like HF is lily white.  

As for BISD, I am sure there are some at least whose motivations and distaste are at least partially racially motivated.  But there are many, myself and some of my close friends of color, who have been disgusted by the corruption and lack of ethics by many within the district who were entrusted with taxpayer money, and more importantly, our children.  Just as there are some whose critiques were racially motivated, I believe there are others whose blind support is racially motivated.  

As far as the TB situation, it was another unfortunate mistake on his part.  If he gets it together or Deionte Thompson enjoys success there, I am sure you will just as clearly see overwhelming support for either of them.  

OF, unfortunately you are correct that there are still a LOT of racist people in this world, and this site has its share I am sure.  But invoking the race card when it's not really an issue does nothing to eradicate the problem; rather, it is much more likely to have the reverse effect.  Fewer people are likely to hear when the situation actually involves the ignorance that is racism.  Just my 2 cents.  For whatever it's worth.