Central vs. Ozen

4 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

Scroll up i said Ozen is at least 10-15 points better than Central

Lol...  You making it hard for me to not go in on you with asinine comments  like that.  Seems like you're baiting me...  Lol.  So that 1 6'7" kid, Pierre I believe that's his name, is a difference of 20+ points?  You really are making me scratch my head on your logic..  

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Lol...  You making it hard for me to not go in on you with asinine comments  like that.  Seems like you're baiting me...  Lol.  So that 1 6'7" kid, Pierre I believe that's his name, is a difference of 20+ points?  You really are making me scratch my head on your logic..  

I'm not talking about Pierre...

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Would you be opposed to either team running the score in this one?

What is running up the score Soulja lol... You know how i feel about that its always been you dont like it stop it. My team is here to play a game as a coach you should have your team prepared to play. Not my job to take it easy because you lack talent or size. 

35 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

What is running up the score Soulja lol... You know how i feel about that its always been you dont like it stop it. My team is here to play a game as a coach you should have your team prepared to play. Not my job to take it easy because you lack talent or size. 

Lol

30 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

Yeah thats him...I was told he didn't play in the first meeting against Central

Ok, the Wide Receiver...   So, again, you think he'll be a difference of +20 points?  I say he may limit Central's possessions probably by hustling for a few more loose balls or maybe an additional rebound or 2 Mir than they would without him I'm the game, but definitely not a +20 difference maker....

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Ok, the Wide Receiver...   So, again, you think he'll be a difference of +20 points?  I say he may limit Central's possessions probably by hustling for a few more loose balls or maybe an additional rebound or 2 Mir than they would without him I'm the game, but definitely not a +20 difference maker....

He'll definitely be a difference maker and was a key component in Ozen running through the teams in the Cypress tourney gives Ozen someone to bang with Delvin underneath...

3 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

He'll definitely be a difference maker and was a key component in Ozen running through the teams in the Cypress tourney gives Ozen someone to bang with Delvin underneath...

Is he a +20 point difference maker?  

You said that Ozen will win by 15-20 pts...  That after without him, Central beat Ozen by 6...  So to stay in compliance to your prediction, that kid will need to immediately make a difference of +20....  Or even +25 points...

Just now, BMTSoulja1 said:

Is he a +20 point difference maker?  

You said that Ozen will win by 15-20 pts...  That after without him, Central beat Ozen by 6...  So to stay in compliance to your prediction, that kid will need to immediately make a difference of +20....  Or even +25 points...

Put your glasses on soulja I said 10-15 points lol smh nice try though

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

15 point margin...  Plus 6 points (the amount that Ozen lost by the first time) is what, OF?  Lol

And my glasses are fine...  New prescription don't expire untill later this year.  Lol

You obviously don't get it smh...not saying the kid is going to come and score 25+ points I simply said Ozen as a team at full strength is 10-15 points better than Central.

7 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

You obviously don't get it smh...not saying the kid is going to come and score 25+ points I simply said Ozen as a team at full strength is 10-15 points better than Central.

I know exactly what you mean, but that 1 kid isn't a 20 + difference...  Now, if Boyd was out in the first meeting and came back just now, I'd be convinced.  Boyd is a + 20 difference maker...  So is Comeaux...  Not the WR.

We the fans/spectators/sideline coaches have talked this game up to a frenzy status all in fun. I'm sure the game itself will live up to the hype.

Please,please fans/spectators and side-line coaches dont leave your good sportsmanship at home. This is a high school basketball game,

with that said good luck to both teams....ijs....