2016 AAW Pickem Contest

I'll start the basketball pickem contest with the games scheduled for this Friday, Jan. 8. Each Tuesday and Friday will have a 25 game schedule to pick, so you will have two days each week to do pickem's, unlike the football pickems. Also, unlike football, these games will have point spreads on them so your picks will have to consider the spreads as well, not just a "pick the winner" type pickem contest. For example:

Nederland at Ozen (-14) If you were to pick Ozen, they would need to win by 15 or more for you to win that pick. (I consider pushes a loss). If you were to pick Nederland, then you could win the pick if they were to win or lose by 14 points or less. Get it?

I will post the 25 game schedule for Friday late tomorrow night. Next Tuesday's pickem schedule will be posted on Saturday. This will be the schedule for posting the pickem games for the rest of season. (Saturday for Tuesday games, Tuesday night for Friday games)

Please post any questions you may have here on this thread.

Good luck