Ozensfinest, your expertise is needed again!

Ok yall need to stop, this is rdiculous... Best players or no best player, Boyd already has a scholarship Comeaux has some offers but nothing concrete. If either one of you knew how it worked you would see Boyd is playing good ball while Comeaux is benefiting from that  ...think about it ,is it really necessary for Boyd to jack up shot after shot just because yall think he should because he's the best player . Im glad he understands Comeaux deserves some of the accolades and isnt being selfish about it. Too many times the best player is about them and   Unconcerned about getting their fellow seniors looks  as well .  Props to you Boyd and Comeaux dont listen to the clowns that try to divide yall by defining who the best is. Doesnt matter just win baby... 

Lmaooooo man y'all dudes really don't know basketball I see it's really sad honestly...yall the only people in the triangle that believes Comeaux is better than Boyd. 

nah, there's a hell of alot of ppl here in P.A. and in BMT and also in Baytown that think the same thing. And I dont disagree with them. Is what it is man. Ppl see the court and dont ride onions, I respect them folks, they dont say Boyd is bad they just say Comeaux is better. Nice prob to have IMO. Like I said before id take Sneed over both of em. Thats just me. 

nah, there's a hell of alot of ppl here in P.A. and in BMT and also in Baytown that think the same thing. And I dont disagree with them. Is what it is man. Ppl see the court and dont ride onions, I respect them folks, they dont say Boyd is bad they just say Comeaux is better. Nice prob to have IMO. Like I said before id take Sneed over both of em. Thats just me. 

Lol I guess so then but we all know who's the better player at the end of the day 

I sure hope y'all are just talking about Qzen's players...I could start making a list of players that are just as good. Quality basketball this weekend at HJ with some that can play. Big fan of Angel Bullock with Big Sandy.

Probably my favorite player to watch.  Definitely my favorite team to watch.

This is for the two experts Jahlil Okafor was clearly the guy on Duke but Justice Winslow had huge games did hat make him better because of that.  They complimented each other and both benefited by having BOTH of them there. It isnt about scoring the most points, its about playing to help your team win and doing whatever is asked of you by the coaches. But it is your opinion but Soulja think about this TJ IS CLEARLY THE BEST THE PLAYER ON CENTRAL... Take a poll and youll get your answer ..

I asked for expertise, but I got the usual baby babble...  I don't know basketball.  When that notion goes down the drain, it's we know who the better is at the end of the day.  The debate continues be a use we DON'T know.  

As I've said, results, not excuses.  The kid with results is who I'm taking.  Don't think I'm attacking Ozen basketball, because Central has this going on too.  

And if you feel this thread is ridiculous or childish or whatever, simply don't open the thread and read.  It's that simple.  The amazing thing about us humans us that you can control your own fingers.  You can stop them from clicking on stupid threads preventing your eyes from even seeing them.  Food for thought....

I sure hope y'all are just talking about Qzen's players...I could start making a list of players that are just as good. Quality basketball this weekend at HJ with some that can play. Big fan of Angel Bullock with Big Sandy.

Saw him play once and I'm sold.  Not talking down on any players, just trying to drill my point into OF's skull.  He just don't get it at all.  And it's a shame because he's very knowledgeable, just stubborn as a mile....

It's like having a lock down cornerback, nobody throws to his side...so the numbers will suffer....

Josh seeing multiple double teams which means people will be open...

Both are great players...

I'm just more and more impressed with the Jones kid every time I see him.  The future is bright.  He and Sneed will be special... 

But Josh is good, never said he wasn't, but he isn't the best guard in SETX...