Ozensfinest, your expertise is needed again!

Untill Ozensfinest acknowledges that his statements are asinine, and just plain dumbfoundedness, I'll continue to ask him for an explanation.  He's a panther... Only when it's convenient.  I remember a few years ago, he was talking down on Ozen, downing the coaches and kids and worshipped the ground Boutee stepped on.  

And BTW, I'll never disclose in house info, but obvious info, well, everyone can see that for themselves every Tuesday and Friday.  

Edited by BMTSoulja1

Untill Ozensfinest acknowledges that his statements are asinine, and just plain dumbfoundedness, I'll continue to ask him for an explanation.  He's a panther... Only when it's convenient.  I remember a few years ago, he was talking down on Ozen, downing the coaches and kids and worshipped the ground Boutee stepped on.  

And BTW, I'll never disclose in house info, but obvious info, well, everyone can see that for themselves every Tuesday and Friday.  

I've never got on here and said anything bad about the kids cut it out Soulja, however I did disagree with some of the coaching. But the coaching staff have made some great strides since the start of last year's season which is why I haven't had anything negative to say about them.  And idk if you can't read but I gave an explanation in the other thread, it's really simple if you just watch how Ozen plays. I'll give an even better example, take the 2012 Kentucky team that won the national championship Anthony Davis & Gilchrist took the least amount of shots on that team and still ended up being the #1 & #2 picks in the draft. Meanwhile Terrance Jones and Doron Lamb did most of the scoring, Josh is doing whats best for his team at the end of the day. And yes your comments are still asinine!

I've never got on here and said anything bad about the kids cut it out Soulja, however I did disagree with some of the coaching. But the coaching staff have made some great strides since the start of last year's season which is why I haven't had anything negative to say about them.  And idk if you can't read but I gave an explanation in the other thread, it's really simple if you just watch how Ozen plays. I'll give an even better example, take the 2012 Kentucky team that won the national championship Anthony Davis & Gilchrist took the least amount of shots on that team and still ended up being the #1 & #2 picks in the draft. Meanwhile Terrance Jones and Doron Lamb did most of the scoring, Josh is doing whats best for his team at the end of the day. And yes your comments are still asinine!

So, will you continue with the snide remarks toward the Central kids too?  They're good, #4 in the state and possibly moving up.  

Look, I do like to hear your opinion, but have a reason (a valid) for the ridiculousness, that's all.  I'll stay off of your arse if you do that.  

So, will you continue with the snide remarks toward the Central kids too?  They're good, #4 in the state and possibly moving up.  

Look, I do like to hear your opinion, but have a reason (a valid) for the ridiculousness, that's all.  I'll stay off of your arse if you do that.  

Heeheee! Dang man it's popcorn time already??? If you 2 guys sit together at a game, I'll purchase the tickets (play nice)

What snide remarks? All I ever said about Central is that they weren't as good as their fans made them seem(which Ozen proved my theory to be right in the Regional Finals) & that their guard play is terrible this year. If thats snide remarks then so be it lol I call it how I see it, outside of Atwood Central ain't got much IMO. 

What snide remarks? All I ever said about Central is that they weren't as good as their fans made them seem(which Ozen proved my theory to be right in the Regional Finals) & that their guard play is terrible this year. If thats snide remarks then so be it lol I call it how I see it, outside of Atwood Central ain't got much IMO. 

OHHHHH Shadiggity!!!! POP POP POP (I smell it)  Lol

You do realize that one of the guards that you say isn't that good buried the go ahead 3 to beat Ozen in the YMBL championship.  #10 Phillips is a guard and isn't Atwood....  Just saying....