CYPRESS HOOPS INVITATIONAL/POST UPDATES HERE!

WOSgrad

Ehh hem....  Comeaux poured in 38 points...  As I've said constantly, despite my comments being called idiotic and being told I don't know what I'm talking about,  Comeaux shows up in yet another big game....  The game for the championship.  THAT'S my guy.  

Congrats to Ozen for back to back tourney championships!

Edited by BMTSoulja1

After watching Ozen today I can see why Comeaux leads the team in scoring. Josh plays down in the post for the most part doing dirty work....Comeaux has the ball in his hands more often Josh is playing out of position for the sake of the team. Don't get me wrong though Comeaux is a baller he does everything well. All in all Josh finished with 13 points and 6 assist. You can tell these guys have bought into playing as a team and doing whatever is best for the team. Guard play looked about as good as it did last year when I watched Ozen in this tourney. They seem to be clicking.

After watching Ozen today I can see why Comeaux leads the team in scoring. Josh plays down in the post for the most part doing dirty work....Comeaux has the ball in his hands more often Josh is playing out of position for the sake of the team. Don't get me wrong though Comeaux is a baller he does everything well. All in all Josh finished with 13 points and 6 assist. You can tell these guys have bought into playing as a team and doing whatever is best for the team. Guard play looked about as good as it did last year when I watched Ozen in this tourney. They seem to be clicking.

Giving props?  Well thank you.  Now back to rooting these guys on...