Ozen v Pro Vision

i see what your saying Dove its pointless becasue they missed the entire point that was being made. Its amazing that every year the hate of Ozen is so strong & the support for Central is crazy by our AD ,the person doiing the brackets is affiliated with Central. Lolllll...they dont get it guess they never will... Ozen will keep beating those teams as usual since we cry so much,..OZEN isnt scared to play anybody trust me ...

I don't think our administrationl/AD hate Ozen like y'all think.  Remember, the HC is a close relative if the AD.  Why would the hate exist?  Imo, it's in y'all head

Now I can't speak for others,  but I don't hate on Ozen.  I always talk them up, more so this year.  

And i always thought this was team sport ..he has scholarship mow its time to let the other guys get theirs no need for him to be hero every game know the game before u talk and how the process works.

yes he does.  But the work is not done.  He has a senior year to complete, but I do understand allowing other guys to get work in to be better for the ultimate run....STATE.

Edited by 5GallonBucket