All CFB Coaching News

With the lack of a passing threat, Texas has decided to switch from a spread to a wing T.  They offered the OC to Dwayne DuBois at Bridge City.  Bridge City ISD countered with free lunches and DuBois has announced he has decided to stay with Cardinals.  Stay tuned as Texas is now combing the Pop Warner circuits for coaching talent...

GCM said earlier that Strong offers too much.  I'm sure that is what happens at every school, but does every thing Texas does have to be public?  Does the staff or Charlie leak these things out and then end up with egg on their face?

Sumlin is completely opposite when it comes to hiring which is kind of annoying at times, but seems to work.  Chavis was out of left field and even got Sumlin's pool boy fired for a tweet.  The new OC or lack there of for A&M has been a total secret.

Which would you rather?  Be informed and look stupid or be surprised?

what do you think?

Not sure they are begging. Trying to ease any concerns about AD support for Strong. 

If they swing and miss again, all hell will break loose.

Sorry he turns down your Head Coaches offer for whatever reason - and they have to send the President down to "sweeten" the deal - sorry sounds like begging to me!

Sorry he turns down your Head Coaches offer for whatever reason - and they have to send the President down to "sweeten" the deal - sorry sounds like begging to me!

Dude, I know this is all sooo hilarious for you but you have no clue as to the specifics of what happened earlier today anymore than Rumlin remembers how many ounces are poured in a vodka tonic. Stop acting like you have some kind of insider info.

They offered half of what they offered Cumbie.  He was offended.  They upped to offer to $900k.  He is supposedly going to accept now.  Not sure begging is the right term.  In my world, we call that negotiations.  Begging is generally not the most effective tactics in such matters.  Unless more money = begging.  Then begging is exceedingly effective.  Hope that helps...