Breaking News!!!!!

As i have said a thousands times fans can say what they want about either team but the FACTS are noone ever has an edge between these two schools no matter who is playing ...For the past 4 yrs Central was suppose to be the power house and mop the floor with Ozen and it never happened ...The fact is the series isnt even close with it being 41-11guessing)in favor of Ozen.. It has been real competitve lately because the talent level is balancing out now....Central had its most success under its best coach in school history imo in these last couple of yrs... i think Coach Paul will do just as good or possibly better....so all the back forth about lineups whose isn it what such and such does will go out the window when they play.. Remember nobody expexcted much from the 2007 Ozen team and they made it to state ...its a long season let the kids decide they are the real experts not us ...

Don't think Soulja was saying that Comeaux was one of the main rebounders. Just saying that he can get up there with the bigs and bang a little. One of those intangibles. As for players being in shape, I have seen a lot of kids that cant make it through a game without 4 or 5 rests...no matter how much we run them. And some kids just naturally have the motor to go and go.

Comeaux? I was talking about relying on guards to rebound, then defend, break press, score, etc. Will take a lot out of them.

JMO but cross country is for duration but honestly has nothing to with basketball...i think the things needed to be worked on have to be done within those 4 lines ..I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH RUNNING THE TRACK but basketball is stop and go change of  many directions and i think kids need that work on a basketball court ..

While I don't run the practices at Kelly, when my AAU team practices, we NEVER leave the gym. We never play outside of a gym, so we never practice or run outside. Running lines is the best for basketball anyway. Just do it for 2 hours if you want to simulate cross country :)