Breaking News!!!!!

Wrong, Cam.  Ozen's Comeaux plays much bigger than his size.  Also, Pearson has excellent ball handles, which is why he will be playing mostly PG in college.  Atwood is a pretty good 3 point shooter..  He just don't take them often.  But I guarantee you that his 3 pt. Percentage is about 40%.  

Comeaux will out rebound most guys 5 inches taller than him. 

I don't know what Central team you've been watching, but that kid ain't a PG Lol, and the only team I've seen with worse shooters was Silsbee

He's been the best playmaker on a loaded Central squad for 4 years now.  You're pg is usually your best playmaker because he has the ball most of the time.  Say what you say, but this kid will definitely be playing more PG in college.  And you missed what I said.  Atwood can shoot, he just don't shoot much.  We're not discussing better shooting team.  That's not what we're debating....

He's been the best playmaker on a loaded Central squad for 4 years now.  You're pg is usually your best playmaker because he has the ball most of the time.  Say what you say, but this kid will definitely be playing more PG in college.  And you missed what I said.  Atwood can shoot, he just don't shoot much.  We're not discussing better shooting team.  That's not what we're debating....

WTH, the heartbeat of that Team was Dominique. Actually the Best Playmaker is the Lamar signee, your Coaches handcuffed that kid. Turn him loose & it opens up things for everyone else

WTH, the heartbeat of that Team was Dominique. Actually the Best Playmaker is the Lamar signee, your Coaches handcuffed that kid. Turn him loose & it opens up things for everyone else

Dominique was a good player.  A very streaky player.  He can play big, but also in some games, he turns the ball over at a rapid pace.  Lamar signee will be turned alose this year...  New coach will show you how it's done.  

Texas State signee is a very good player, never saw PG skills is all I'm saying, but I'm not a Coach, nor a scout

He takes the rebound, goes coast to coast, always makes the best play on the fast break.  Can finish at the cup, great body control.  Has the flip shot, the floater, tear drop, hardly ever turns the ball over.  Plays great defense in the ball.  Sounds like great of skills to me.  His only weakness to his game is the 3 point shot.  

But when he has the ball in his hands, it's normally going to be a positive play coming up.

Since we seem to be moving this to a Central vs Ozen discussion, I think shooting from the perimeter won't be the deciding factor. Although Cody and Arceneaux will the best shooters on the floor, defense will determine the outcome. Central has a lot of length to try and pass around. And if you take it to the cup, the Nigerian nightmare will greet you at the door. And every one that thinks Parish or any other big is going to draw him out on the perimeter is wrong. They aren't shooting threats from outside. He will camp out in the paint. 

Edited by winwin

Dominique was a good player.  A very streaky player.  He can play big, but also in some games, he turns the ball over at a rapid pace.  Lamar signee will be turned alose this year...  New coach will show you how it's done.  

He takes the rebound, goes coast to coast, always makes the best play on the fast break.  Can finish at the cup, great body control.  Has the flip shot, the floater, tear drop, hardly ever turns the ball over.  Plays great defense in the ball.  Sounds like great of skills to me.  His only weakness to his game is the 3 point shot.  

But when he has the ball in his hands, it's normally going to be a positive play coming up.

What Is Boyd's weakness?

I'm saying you don't want your guards as your main team  rebounders.

Don't think Soulja was saying that Comeaux was one of the main rebounders. Just saying that he can get up there with the bigs and bang a little. One of those intangibles. As for players being in shape, I have seen a lot of kids that cant make it through a game without 4 or 5 rests...no matter how much we run them. And some kids just naturally have the motor to go and go.

JMO but cross country is for duration but honestly has nothing to with basketball...i think the things needed to be worked on have to be done within those 4 lines ..I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH RUNNING THE TRACK but basketball is stop and go change of  many directions and i think kids need that work on a basketball court ..

Don't think Soulja was saying that Comeaux was one of the main rebounders. Just saying that he can get up there with the bigs and bang a little. One of those intangibles. As for players being in shape, I have seen a lot of kids that cant make it through a game without 4 or 5 rests...no matter how much we run them. And some kids just naturally have the motor to go and go.

I'm so glad that SOMEONE understood.  I was running out of ways to reword that...

Edited by BMTSoulja1