Kansas @ Texas

UTfanatic

Should get monster ratings 

You mean like when our games are the highest rated of the week?

By the way Mr. Pee Pee Envy, while you are spending another day reading everything you can about Texas and the Big 12, can you enlighten us on what the two most watched games in college football history have in common?  We'll hang up and listen.... 

By the way Mr. Pee Pee Envy, while you are spending another day reading everything you can about Texas and the Big 12, can you enlighten us on what the two most watched games in college football history have in common?  We'll hang up and listen.... 

First time caller, long time listener....

Getting a little touchy are we? 

Getting a little touchy are we? 

Most of the time, I am just responding to something someone else said (usually something so dumb I can't let it go).  I suppose I should leave more alone though.  I've noticed you have trouble biting your tongue too.  ;)   I've also noticed you almost never post anything negative about any school unless it's a comment on something someone else said.  

True very true - as my dear ole mother used to say "sometimes I just can't leave well enough alone".

I really do not mind to back and forth that this site has - but sometimes just sometimes is hits me wrong - may just be the mood I am in at that time.

But ya'll have fun over the next week cause you very likely will not hear from me as I am going on vacation and I plan on leaving my work and personal computers way behind.

Hope everyone gets the wins they need and want this weekend.

True very true - as my dear ole mother used to say "sometimes I just can't leave well enough alone".

I really do not mind to back and forth that this site has - but sometimes just sometimes is hits me wrong - may just be the mood I am in at that time.

But ya'll have fun over the next week cause you very likely will not hear from me as I am going on vacation and I plan on leaving my work and personal computers way behind.

Hope everyone gets the wins they need and want this weekend.

good post

It's better than losing any day

Still a long way away. 

Yep.   If I were predicting, I would say we lose next week at WVa, beat Tech, and lose at Baylor to finish 5-7.  Needed to win at Iowa State to be bowl eligible.  Could easily lose to Tech too.  I don't see Charlie getting another year missing a bowl game.  Could be wrong but I don't think so.  Especially if Baylor delivers another one of those embarrassing losses.