New Caney's loss, Summer Creek's gain

Didn't they have some discipline issues last season, AAW?

Yep. Saw a few of NC's games last year. Both got some T's in the games I saw with one of them getting ejected in a game. Think it was the district game with Humble but not sure.

In their defense, some of the officiating in a couple of those games were questionable. I remember the twins not getting any calls. Big man bias as we sometimes see with officiating.

Yep. Saw a few of NC's games last year. Both got some T's in the games I saw with one of them getting ejected in a game. Think it was the district game with Humble but not sure.

In their defense, some of the officiating in a couple of those games were questionable. I remember the twins not getting any calls. Big man bias as we sometimes see with officiating.

That makes sense because I seemed to remember a suspension.  Maybe it was the mandatory one after an ejection.  And no doubt the big man bias exists.  I would substitute "often" for "sometimes."  ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Got to witness New Caney vs Lufkin, the loss of the two may not have been bad for NC at all...it wasnt a blowout game...it was a very close game, the team looked alot different then what a got to witness last year.Overheard some parents say that they looked like they had more team work with each other then last few years.also noticed the district coaches stayed  till the end to witness instead of leaving early