Top Week 4 Games

NDFan09

Mr. Buddy G.,

How bout a friendly wager?

Straight up:

Pigs win, I change my ATM logo to Arkansas for the next week.

Ags win, you change PAM to ATM.

What say Ye?

deal. I'll get an admin to change it if we lose, wont let me change it from a phone. 

Composite Star Rankings  #barecupboard?

This is the hidden content, please

Most encouraging thing I've read in months.  One of the biggest dips in the history of our program and the golden age for aggy football (in the non-leather helmet era), and the recruiting is still basically even?  Oh the clock is ticking my friends, it is ticking.  Enjoy the heightened state of mediocrity while it lasts...

Don't know if it would be an upset

Tech may be better but to beat a top 5 team would be a major upset - sorry

Considering all the facts it may not be considered one. TCU without 6-7 defensive starters and the game being played at Tech, one of the toughest venues in the country when things are good.

TCU is ranked based off of last year and what they were bringing back. It has been hit. Tech has changed their defense and it is better, we all think. If Tech wins and they go in different directions at the end of the year it would not be. Vegas has the game at one touchdown. It is shrinking. This is different than West Virginia during the lost years. TCU has not beaten any one yet to prove the 3 ranking valid.

Considering all the facts it may not be considered one. TCU without 6-7 defensive starters and the game being played at Tech, one of the toughest venues in the country when things are good.

TCU is ranked based off of last year and what they were bringing back. It has been hit. Tech has changed their defense and it is better, we all think. If Tech wins and they go in different directions at the end of the year it would not be. Vegas has the game at one touchdown. It is shrinking. This is different than West Virginia during the lost years. TCU has not beaten any one yet to prove the 3 ranking valid.

TCU has 1 defensive starter from their bowl game last year that will start against Tech.  Kliff is licking his chops.  The O/U is 80.5 which is crazy high, but I could see each team scoring in the high 40's.  

tcu is not the only ranked to have played a "cupcake" schedule.