Why Travel 4,000 kms To Europe When...

smitty

When Muslin historians are writing about how Christianity was eliminated, I'd have to guess they'd find all this just a little bit funny.  

Myself, I'm in total disbelief.  Like I'll wake up tomorrow and all is back to normal.  Elected, approved, insanity.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Syrians can only travel west. East and Southeast is ISIS and death. Southwest is a closed border with Israel where the fighting is heaviest. Lebanon has Hezbollah but there are 1.2 million refugees there. The only other country that borders them is Jordan which is having fall out effects from the Civil War there. Then as to why they are fleeing further in to Europe is because after Turkey is the Balkans where 25 years ago there were ethnic genocides between the Serbian, Bosnians, and Kosovo Albanians. That area can explode at any moment.

Edited by RaiderRed30

I will never understand why these people want to escape their countries terrible ways and laws only to come here and try to make it just like the place they ran from. Maybe they are not really trying to get away from it but just expand it. Please feel free to enlighten me.

Edited by 77

I will never understand why these people want to escape their countries terrible ways and laws only to come here and try to make it just like the place they ran from. Maybe they are not really trying to get away from it but just expand it. Please feel free to enlighten me.

They can come here and get free healthcare, housing, and food stamps.  Why wouldn't they not want to come here?  Our dumbarse govt. for you.

Don't think they want to assimilate and co-exist!

This is the hidden content, please

I heard a quote on this recently, but since I'm senile, can't remember it all, or who said it.   Here's my best:  if you move to another country and assimilate, you're an immigrant, if you don't, you're an invader. 

Well now, doesn't that make sense.  Isn't that what the Italians, Poles, (etc.) even the Vietnamese did?   As have a few Christians from the Middle East I know, and a few (very few) Muslims.  But the majority of Muslims now believe one thing, it's there way or you're an infidel and need to die.

That being the admitted truth, why would any non Muslim country want them?  They're not going to "see the light".  Eventually, they'll want to kill you.  Paranoid?  No, it's something rare today.  It's called common sense. 

Edited by REBgp
capital T

• 2 weeks later...

No way to vet syrian refugees.  From the article: "Senior FBI officials recently testified that they have no idea who these people are, and they can't find out what type of backgrounds they have — criminal, terrorist or otherwise..."  Does one honestly think obama is really concerned.  America's getting what it deserves...

This is the hidden content, please