West Orange-Stark 49 Silsbee 28/Final

jdawg03

Well, I was wrong about low scoring but right about being close. We need a game like this. Silsbee is a great team. Of course I always root for Silsbee unless they play WOS.i honestly feel WOS will win this because the 4th quarter is the difference with our conditioning but man what a game. This makes both teams better. Silsbee wins their district hands down and will make a run in the playoffs!!

Kjdad all you have done all week is run your mouth! I am never satisfied with a loss. You just dont wont to admit WOS is in a dog fight and the outcome may not be what you want!!

I talk the talk and we walking the walk.  Sounds like your butt hurt Santa.  Of course I'm satisfied with a win.... You mad bro?........  Lol

Edited by Kj Dad

I dont see Silsbee losing again until running into Navasota in the playoffs. But even that is suspect. Not sure what the Rattlers have back but the Silsbee Tigers are looking good.

Nobody round here beating Navasota, watched parts their games the past few weeks. Tonight Dickson went off! 

I agree with Pepper.  Regardless of the final score, impressed with Silsbee tonight.  After a 1 year hiatus, Tiger football appears to be back.  Glad this game lived up to its billing. 

On another note, had no issue listening on the iPad.  For some reason, couldn't get it to work well on my phone.  As always, pleasure listening to Mike and Tim.  They do a heck of a job.