Week 3 Marquee Games

PhatMack19

gonna be an arse kicking. Nothing personal, just business. 

Buddy, is Dauphine redshirting?   Really looking forward to him and Mahomes in the backfield together.  Speaking of, Patrick has been Big 12 player of the week 3 weeks in a row (last week of last season and first 2 this year).  Something like 1400 yards passing, and 18 tds against 2 picks.  This kid will end up being the best QB Tech ever had and will be interesting to watch against the Arky D.  Put it this way, he is better than OU's and VT's starting QBs who transferred out of Lubbock.  And Stidham made a wise decision going to Baylor because I don't think he would have seen the field until his 4th year on campus.  

Buddy, is Dauphine redshirting?   Really looking forward to him and Mahomes in the backfield together.  Speaking of, Patrick has been Big 12 player of the week 3 weeks in a row (last week of last season and first 2 this year).  Something like 1400 yards passing, and 18 tds against 2 picks.  This kid will end up being the best QB Tech ever had and will be interesting to watch against the Arky D.  Put it this way, he is better than OU's and VT's starting QBs who transferred out of Lubbock.  And Stidham made a wise decision going to Baylor because I don't think he would have seen the field until his 4th year on campus.  

i haven't checked their site since August. 

always faithful, Clemson must be ranked ahead of A&M. 

I actually picked Clemson and Georgia Tech to play in the ACC Championship.  Now that I look at Clemson's schedule I don't think they can do it.  They have Notre Dame and GTech the next 2 weeks then FSU later.  Plus Clemson always finds a way to drop a game they shouldn't.  

Graham and Kliff have something to say about that

Just watch when it's all said and done.   He's got their ability to read defenses, better arm, and way more athleticism.  The benefit he has, as they did, is he will be a 4 year starter (barring injury).  BJ Symons was IMO the most athletic QB prior to Patrick.  He just had to wait too long to get on the field.  Mahomes is the real deal and will go down as their best.  Again, if he stays healthy.  You can agree with me in 3 years ;)

Full disclosure:  his old man and I are the same age and grew up in the same part of the state.  Played against each other in some sports and with each other in one in summer ball.  Pat was 1st team all state in the big 3 as a QB, guard, and pitcher.  Led the state in scoring in 3A in hoops and was drafted out of high school in baseball.  Spent over a decade in the show as a middle inning reliever.  

Patrick was also a 3 sport star.  His dad was a better hooper and turned into a better pitcher (although Patrick was probably close in HS).  But it is no contest in football.  If he wasn't at Tech, he would probably be on most Heisman watch lists right now. Kid is something special. 

Just watch when it's all said and done.   He's got their ability to read defenses, better arm, and way more athleticism.  The benefit he has, as they did, is he will be a 4 year starter (barring injury).  BJ Symons was IMO the most athletic QB prior to Patrick.  He just had to wait too long to get on the field.  Mahomes is the real deal and will go down as their best.  Again, if he stays healthy.  You can agree with me in 3 years ;)

Harrell was only 3 years with 146 touchdowns and 15800 yards. He and Crabtree had the catch. He is the best Tech has had and will have. Mahomes needs to have a season like the 2008 season to ever be in the discussion.

Kingsbury also only started 3 years but he pioneered the offense. He also came back to rebuild after the Dark years. He is a legend on the plains. And as you said Full Disclosure our families used to be friends in the 80s and 90s.

Harrell was only 3 years with 146 touchdowns and 15800 yards. He and Crabtree had the catch. He is the best Tech has had and will have. Mahomes needs to have a season like the 2008 season to ever be in the discussion.

Kingsbury also only started 3 years but he pioneered the offense. He also came back to rebuild after the Dark years. He is a legend on the plains. And as you said Full Disclosure our families used to be friends in the 80s and 90s.

Will be similar starts then.  Patrick got a late start as a freshman.  And he can't help if his team wasn't as good as Graham had.  He will have most of the records IMO.  And I will predict he will be in the league much longer than Harrell with a chance to actually be productive there.  Although Graham did provide some comic relief when he had to play briefly there. 

Will be similar starts then.  Patrick got a late start as a freshman.  And he can't help if his team wasn't as good as Graham had.  He will have most of the records IMO.  And I will predict he will be in the league much longer than Harrell with a chance to actually be productive there.  Although Graham did provide some comic relief when he had to play briefly there. 

What does the league have anything to do with this? Harrell is the best QB Tech has ever had.