THSCA Regional rankings, Sept. 14

AggiesAreWe

GRHS has beaten three 6A schools ALL by double digits.
Dawson and Friendswood are probably going to the playoffs in 6A and both were given a woodshed beating by GRHS.

After Friday, it will probably be four 6A opponents beaten by GRHS all by 10 plus or more points.

All credit to Crosby for making it to the finals last year, but division II was there for the taking.  Foster, Ridge Point, Elkins, and GRHS all could have taken out Crosby last year, just ask CE King what it was like when they met up with Ridge Point.

Sounds like Crosby has ALOT of their talent back.  Their baseball team last year was VERY GOOD!  One thing I noticed over here in FT Bend County.  Hardly NO ONE plays both ways.  When it comes to linemen and receivers / D Backs, that is huge come playoffs.

Dawson and Friendswood are probably going to the playoffs in 6A and both were given a woodshed beating by GRHS.

After Friday, it will probably be four 6A opponents beaten by GRHS all by 10 plus or more points.

All credit to Crosby for making it to the finals last year, but division II was there for the taking.  Foster, Ridge Point, Elkins, and GRHS all could have taken out Crosby last year, just ask CE King what it was like when they met up with Ridge Point.

Sounds like Crosby has ALOT of their talent back.  Their baseball team last year was VERY GOOD!  One thing I noticed over here in FT Bend County.  Hardly NO ONE plays both ways.  When it comes to linemen and receivers / D Backs, that is huge come playoffs.

Wrong again Sonic commercial knockoff failure guy, Hypothetically since that's what your saying cause that's not who the UIL put in front of Crosby, they would have had the same result or better than a semifinal run. Cedar Park was better hypothetically at that point in the playoff of course then any FB team and Crosby led them 14-0 with several players with the flu and extremely fatigued (man if they'd been 100% they would've won by three scores) but all the outsiders see is the final score, which it is what it is. But as long as we're dreaming of what could've been then Crosby should've won that game as well. Then beat Ennis since we're still assuming outcomes. You see how ridiculous it is to assume the outcome of 16/17 yr olds just because of their division. U play whose in front of you and I find it offensive to try and stain a semifinal run. It's guys like you with those type shots at Crosby in the past and now present that I have no qualms about spreading the good name and telling the next town up you're headed for a beat down. You sure we're quiet on Twitter after bumping them gums about sending Crosby to the prom early in baseball after they routed GRHS eh!! Enjoy your non free Slush tomorrow thanks to the Texans that should've won that game if.........!!

Go Crosby!!

I agree that George Ranch probably would've beaten Crosby last year but I don't think any of those other teams would have due to matchups. Against two common opponents last year GR beat PLC 40-28 at Traylor, Crosby beat them 36-14 at a neutral site. GR beat Angleton 39-17 at Traylor, Crosby beat them 38-15 down in Brazoria county. 

PLC spotted FB Marshall 14 then ran for 400 yards and dropped 30 straight to knock them out in bi-district. Marshall and Ridge Point were 0-0 at the half, RP ended up winning 13-0 last year. Crosby would've been the worst matchup of all for Foster. I doubt they could've scored 20 points on Crosby last year which didn't even give that up on average for 15 games against 9 playoff teams. 

With how well Angleton and PLC played in that district and the way Crosby beat them by a combined 45 points, I don't think that squad was getting beat by all those teams. 

As far as GR this year, even though they have beaten 3 6A squads this is probably their weakest team the last three years. The defense is good but not as good as the RP defense last year and they don't move the ball nearly as effectively as they have the last couple of years. We'll see how they look against Foster and PLC during district play.