Week 2 Polls

PhatMack19

Funny, I never once heard the Big XII touted when we were neck and neck with the sec......during the Young/McCoy years. Of course, back then it was USC! Sec was a no name.

Top four could easily stay that way.

10 SEC teams in the AP poll or 40%

Going by current rankings

-A&M plays 7 top 25 teams 

-Ohio State plays 1 at Michigan State

-TCU & Baylor play each other and then OU for a total of 2 ranked opponents. 

OSU, Baylor, and TCU don't play a decent team until November 14th so look for them to stay at the top of the rankings for most of the year.  

Lots of rumors flying around Fort Worth about 3  TCU football players possibly involved in a robbery and assault over the weekend.  Patterson & Briles have had their fair share of "issues" during their rise to the top of the Big 12. 

@ScottGordonNBC5: Three TCU students beaten, robbed, outside party just off campus

This is the hidden content, please

I expect Michigan State to hop up into the top 4 somewhere (over my Bears and maybe TCU) if they beat Oregon. I don't know if Oregon will get into the top 4 if they win, but they may slide ahead of my Bears. 

TCU lost a starting linebacker for the season and have lost their top defensive end for possibly the season (at least most of the season) after the first game. That is going to be tough on them as they were already starting a lot of young guys on defense and now 2 of their guys with the most experience are out. 

@ScottGordonNBC5: Three TCU students beaten, robbed, outside party just off campus

"Word on campus is that three arrests will be made today in connection to the mugging of the male student and stolen case of beer. I believe all three arrests will be football players, including starters. "

"Word on campus is that three arrests will be made today in connection to the mugging of the male student and stolen case of beer. I believe all three arrests will be football players, including starters. "

@CBSSportsCFB: TCU D now down 4 starters after Mike Freeze’s “personal leave of absence”

he's from Graham…….. Hmmmmm