Dayton 55 Nederland 41/Final

WOSgrad

My takeaways from the game:

1. Both defenses need A LOT of work.

2. LeBaron played outstanding in the first half.

3. The officials were clueless all night both ways.

4. Shaq Long played his heart out and was the difference.

5. Nederland dropped way to many passes. I counted at least 5.

6. Austin Krautz is a hoss. We should have given him the ball more at the end instead of forcing passes.

7. Dayton showed a ton of resiliency and heart to come from behind in a game that they frequently trailed by 2 scores.

8. Both teams had way too many dumb penalties.

9. Both teams better improve big time on defense if they want to make playoff runs.

10. Nederland special teams needs more work.

All in all a fun game to watch. Ned looked really good first half and Dayton looked really good second half. Two teams with totally different styles that will be a tough out every week. Good luck the rest of the way, Broncos.

Couldn't help but get on here. Dayton  out scored Ned 33-6 second half. Defense played much better second half. Shaq looked great and the offensive line played nasty without their all district right tackle. Dylan has 8 tds either passing running and even a td pass. Can't wait for the King game. Several really good players coming back this week. Oh yeah once again Ned will be a playoff team. Go figure. Lol

The offense played real good last night. Anytime you can put 41 points on the board and rack up 477 yards against a team the likes of Dayton, well you should be able to win the game.  All in all it was a good game for both teams, and I wish Dayton a great season. They will make some noise in district, and the Bulldogs are getting better by the week and will once again be at the top of 22-5A somewhere. 

Well Kiss A Pig=Shaq Long@qb never lost a game in Ponyball,gets the start for injured Hancock & goes off for 363 yds 4 tds vs Ned=Welp Coach still ain't lost a game,although his passing arm has not been allowed to throw in 2 years smh,WWDDN

it will be interesting to see what happens this week.  CE King will be tough no matter who plays QB

Hope King can handle the edges if Long is the Qb- Oh by the way he can THROW TOO

Dayton is going to be able to score on King, that's clear from the 55 they dropped on Ned and the 41 King gave up to a team not even expected to make the playoffs in their district. 

Dayton's issue is the 1000+ yards and the 98 points they've given up thus far. I had Dayton by a score at home last week, I think they win by a score on the road this week. King lost basically 13 starters, looks like they're probably still trying to get it figured out. Game of the week in 21-5A IMO. 

Good question. I went to a playoff game between Ned and Dayton a few years ago at Lamar. Ned almost filled up their side with fans while Dayton had less than 1000 fans. I was very surprised, especially for a playoff game.

i was on their side, like I said: waiting for a new HC. 

Dayton is going to be able to score on King, that's clear from the 55 they dropped on Ned and the 41 King gave up to a team not even expected to make the playoffs in their district. 

Dayton's issue is the 1000+ yards and the 98 points they've given up thus far. I had Dayton by a score at home last week, I think they win by a score on the road this week. King lost basically 13 starters, looks like they're probably still trying to get it figured out. Game of the week in 21-5A IMO. 

A help issue =6 (4 def starters)out hurt,may get 2 back this week

I believe it can happen but it will depend on who QB's for us in this game.

Go Broncos2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!