Newton @ BC!!!!!!

GATA!

I don't need to watch the film. I  was at the game. Newton is extremely vunerable to the pass. Dropped passes  is what allowed Newton to win that game. Their defense was very strong at times but showed weaknesses. You do not let somebody get a first down when it is 3rd and twenty to go or let them line up to punt on your 35 yard line and let them get ten yards on a fake to get a first down.

What positions?

Newton will have the their two starting corners back this game. One of them is our starting receiver as well and the other one is our number 3 running back. Kirkland Foster and JD Spikes! Kirkland suited up against tatum but played less than 5 snaps and JD Spikes did not play any. They are two big time players. 

I don't need to watch the film. I  was at the game. Newton is extremely vunerable to the pass. Dropped passes  is what allowed Newton to win that game. Their defense was very strong at times but showed weaknesses. You do not let somebody get a first down when it is 3rd and twenty to go or let them line up to punt on your 35 yard line and let them get ten yards on a fake to get a first down.

They completed one long ball all night, and the missed tackles you spoke of were late in 4th quarter and the players were tired and still working there way into game shape. If this was later in the year those missed tackles wouldn't have been missed. This is the best secondary overall that we have had in a while so to say they are vulnerable to the pass is a stretch. Other than the one time they got behind the secondary which wasn't even a TD. Newton is good on defense and as they get into game shape they will continue to get better every week which is bad news for the future opponents. Newton will roll BC up and down the field Friday night newton wins by as much as they want to

I'm guessing you're thinking

This is the hidden content, please
is like
in the speed category? Oh goodness lol.
is way faster than them all over the field!

Other than TY Dennis... not much speed for Kirbyville but speed isnt everything either though.

BC will be put back into reality friday night. They should not be calling that win against Kirbyville an upset! It was a good quality win! I feel like people are riding off of their 3 glory years... Now, I do hope success for both teams, but don't let a win over kirbyville make you think crazy. They are NO WHERE close to Newtons level this season. Being said, there will be a 4 TD spread. If I am wrong, come bash me on it! 

3 glory years?? You've got to be joking. Lmao... Since 2000, Kirbyville has only had one losing season...and they made it to the playoffs that year with a 2-8 record. Lol.. (which btw was the year after the entire organization was totally dismantled) They've only missed the playoffs once in that span too and they went 6-4 that year (which is their worst record aside from the 2-8). Thrown in the mix were 2 state game appearances, as well as more wins over Newton than Newton had over us during that span. The BC win over Kirbyville WAS an upset in every sense of the word. I feel like Newton is better this year, but don't take anything away from Kirbyville by spouting nonsense. 

3 glory years?? You've got to be joking. Lmao... Since 2000, Kirbyville has only had one losing season...and they made it to the playoffs that year with a 2-8 record. Lol.. (which btw was the year after the entire organization was totally dismantled) They've only missed the playoffs once in that span too and they went 6-4 that year (which is their worst record aside from the 2-8). Thrown in the mix were 2 state game appearances, as well as more wins over Newton than Newton had over us during that span. The BC win over Kirbyville WAS an upset in every sense of the word. I feel like Newton is better this year, but don't take anything away from Kirbyville by spouting nonsense. 

I didn't ask for a summary of the program lol. Making the playoffs and a winning record year in and year out is not hard to do if it's a descent program. And the three years kville beat Newton and had 2 state appearances, they were really good! So like I said, three glory years. And that's what everybody thinks and remembers of Kirbyville. Now, they are a good competitive team, but it definitely should not be considered as an upset with BC winning. Just a win. 

Take it easy with that statement there buddy since 2000 yall do not have more win over Newton than Newton does over Kirbyville. You have 3 victories since 2000 over Newton

Take it easy with that statement there buddy since 2000 yall do not have more win over Newton than Newton does over Kirbyville. You have 3 victories since 2000 over Newton

Since the 2000's began, Kirbyville and Newton have only played 4 times. 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011. The only Newton win was in '11 which was the year we lost everybody and went 2-8. We still made the playoffs but that was a fluke cause we sucked. Lol.. Now I have to say here that there were SEVERAL years in theere that I have no doubt Newton would have beat us. But the fact is, the game wasn't played. 

Since the 2000's began, Kirbyville and Newton have only played 4 times. 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011. The only Newton win was in '11 which was the year we lost everybody and went 2-8. We still made the playoffs but that was a fluke cause we sucked. Lol.. Now I have to say here that there were SEVERAL years in theere that I have no doubt Newton would have beat us. But the fact is, the game wasn't played. 

No sir since 2000's began newton and kirbyville have played more than 4 times plus newton has won last 2 meetings in a real game yall have won 3 times since 2000. Go check the record books 

No sir since 2000's began newton and kirbyville have played more than 4 times plus newton has won last 2 meetings in a real game yall have won 3 times since 2000. Go check the record books 

Ehh...I wasn't counting anything after the 2010 season because y'all took our coach. (I noted the 2011 loss only because I remember our 2011 record) Lol.. WT left us when Alavarez and everybody else did. But I do stand corrected on the stats. My apologies. Either way, back to my original reason for even bringing it up....BC beating Kirbyville WAS an upset. Simply because we had every reason to believe we were going to be a contender this year and no one except for the BC faithful thought we would lose that game at all. Heck, most thought we'd be pulling the dogs off by halftime. We still could be that contender but as of now, we're falling short. But tbh I'm using last year's Newton team as an inspiration because y'all started off 1-3...including a loss to Orangefield, a team we beat....yet got it all together and went on to state. I'm holding out hope we'll put it all together and get back to where I know we should be.