CODE BROWN!!!!

pakronos

I only know of 4 seasons that were terrible in the history of Memorial: 2005 2-5 or 2-6, 2007 4-6, 2008 3-6 and 2014 3-7. 

As far as this yr goes they will make the playoffs, bigger question is will they compete versus Manvel…….. 

That's why I said several, as in more than a few. You know I knew the exact number and records before I even made the post. I was just pointing that out to your fella Titan fan, I wasn't slighting Memorial because I don't think they'll even be 6A next alignment. 

On a serious note do you see Crosby going 6A next realignment?

Crosby is the 7th largest school in a 9 team district. We'll probably still be the 7th largest after re-alignment. The numbers will probably still be less than 1600 when they do snapshots this semester. I don't think Crosby would move to 6A for a long while, simply because growth in the state will cause the enrollment caps to go up. I think you're looking at a 5A cap over 2200 in a couple of re-alignments. 

i dont see anyone on here hijacking, if you feel there is a problem then simply dont read the thread. :)

Well that is way too much common sense than is allowed here.  Caution even I have been threatened to be banned for hijacking.  Common sense wasn't working that day I suppose.   

Time to get some new material cause them brakes fell off long ago. Funny thing about your intelligence is ur brightness considers posting something as bait when in reality it's a forum/thread that requires a response. Anyway your intelligence lacks and we'll give you a pass for "mouthing" off til round one or two then you'll be gone. The moderators should change the thread to Code Gold. Gold for all them trophies that will once again line the trophy case in the new high school. Also, tread lightly on the Code Red disrespect. We take that culture serious here in Mecca, Boy!!

you don't like what i post about code brown aka crosby, don't come to my thread GIRL. you took the bait now deal with it. you could have scrolled down and ignored it, but our curiosity got the best of you. code red smh roflmao...code brown is here to stay...

That's why I said several, as in more than a few. You know I knew the exact number and records before I even made the post. I was just pointing that out to your fella Titan fan, I wasn't slighting Memorial because I don't think they'll even be 6A next alignment. 

i knew how many as well. gonna stop you before that code brown spews like diarrhea. crosby would not survive in PAM's district let alone the playoffs, however, PAM could win your district easily and make a good run in the playoffs, so lets not EVER compare PAM to crosby until both are in the same classification, now sit  and have a seat!!!!

i knew how many as well. gonna stop you before that code brown spews like diarrhea. crosby would not survive in PAM's district let alone the playoffs, however, PAM could win your district easily and make a good run in the playoffs, so lets not EVER compare PAM to crosby until both are in the same classification, now sit  and have a seat!!!!

From the way you post it really doesn't seem like you know that much about football? So my last response is that Crosby would beat PAM if we lined up this year due to more talent and better coaching, and we certainly could've done better than 3-7 last year. You say Crosby couldn't survive in y'all's district, but from the looks of it neither could the Titans. 

From the way you post it really doesn't seem like you know that much about football? So my last response is that Crosby would beat PAM if we lined up this year due to more talent and better coaching, and we certainly could've done better than 3-7 last year. You say Crosby couldn't survive in y'all's district, but from the looks of it neither could the Titans. 

done mighty fine and i know more than you...especially if you easily get butt hurt cause i say code brown...wait...code brown!! again by that code brown spewing out of that sewer trap of yours, you pretty much said once in a life time miracle season crosby could last in a district and play the teams PAM play and get to state. so that means North Shore, LaPorte, Deer Park, PAM and CV would all fall and get donkey stomped by code brown??? please, i think that big red foam nose  and floppy shoes got you delirious...sit down clown.

done mighty fine and i know more than you...especially if you easily get butt hurt cause i say code brown...wait...code brown!! again by that code brown spewing out of that sewer trap of yours, you pretty much said once in a life time miracle season crosby could last in a district and play the teams PAM play and get to state. so that means North Shore, LaPorte, Deer Park, PAM and CV would all fall and get donkey stomped by code brown??? please, i think that big red foam nose  and floppy shoes got you delirious...sit down clown.

I could care less about your "code brown" nonsense. I didn't make a single comment about the thread title. I talk football which is where I said you're lacking. Crosby had one magical run right, lol? The same ONE PAM had when they went to the same round, lol. So Y'ALL didn't even play those teams "and get to state", smh. I lay down facts from  this holster full of stats, you're talking about floppy shoes, foam noses and clowns? We're two weeks away from the season, you need to bring your game up to speed and do some research little man. That diatribe in your other thread did nothing for you. 

This thread's author's attempt at humor is pretty flat.  However, between BG and Stattrax it contains common sense and truth.  So there is a win there.

Hoping for something fun to read on my long drive home.....lost there.  

Let the natural evolution of forums happen and let this waste move on down to the second page to further get ignored as it deserves.

here's another "fact"...who cares about code brown aka crosby besides the toilet paper kids aka the fans of crosby?? i talk crap about PAM. it was a special group of kids that come around once every 5-7 years that made PAM good that year. key word good, not great. crosby had their time(clap clap) now do it again, you might gain some legit credit. you don't like my threads and criticize the heck out of them, but you respond to every post...smh lol...gotta love you toilet paper kids and your code brown.

My vote for dumbest thread on the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and YOU just replied to it!! man this is great....now lets wait for your rebuttal....wait, you might not reply to prove me wrong, but i know you are reading....easy their, don't wreck your little purple brain over it....POST!!

and YOU just replied to it!! man this is great....now lets wait for your rebuttal....wait, you might not reply to prove me wrong, but i know you are reading....easy their, don't wreck your little purple brain over it....POST!!

tick tock tick tock tick tock....you letting me down bro!!! wait that's right, i said you was going to try to prove me wrong...i win either way lol

tick tock tick tock tick tock....you letting me down bro!!! wait that's right, i said you was going to try to prove me wrong...i win either way lol

oh, that tick tock thing you do. Where have I heard that from you before.....oh, I know. It was all that trash you were talking about how LaMarque was going to destroy us last year. Yeah, well, how did that work out for you? Wasn't much tick tocking after that game from you. Was actually the sound crickets make.

oh, that tick tock thing you do. Where have I heard that from you before.....oh, I know. It was all that trash you were talking about how LaMarque was going to destroy us last year. Yeah, well, how did that work out for you? Wasn't much tick tocking after that game from you. Was actually the sound crickets make.

Lol...i thought it was funny to be honest. IT'S HIGHSCHOOL KIDS LOL...i play on all the adults who take this waaaaayyy to seriously. yes, i love to see PA and LM win and feel a since of pride, but i never take all of the trash talk to heart....even when i'm right lol....glad u remebered the  tick tock, didn't think anyone would catch it lol

Since we're on the subject, pakronos. Has LM ever been beaten that bad in the playoffs?? The announcers on the replay were talking about it, but they never confirmed. Oh how I would so love for WOS to have the honor of handing out the worst playoff beating in LM football history! It's hard to make any positive history on the Coogs. That would be nice!

Oh and I do believe the tick tock reference was kinda like the first bike u rode, stolen. 

and EXACTLY what do you mean by that?? are you saying i can't afford things?? are you saying i'm a "thug" and i steal?? trust me if i was kid in my era, i would not have stolen your bike...just slapped you and MADE you give it to me...let this be your FIRST AND LAST WARNING. grow some thick skin and stop trying to make it personal.

Since we're on the subject, pakronos. Has LM ever been beaten that bad in the playoffs?? The announcers on the replay were talking about it, but they never confirmed. Oh how I would so love for WOS to have the honor of handing out the worst playoff beating in LM football history! It's hard to make any positive history on the Coogs. That would be nice!

not sure, but you might be onto something there.