CODE BROWN!!!!

pakronos

and EXACTLY what do you mean by that?? are you saying i can't afford things?? are you saying i'm a "thug" and i steal?? trust me if i was kid in my era, i would not have stolen your bike...just slapped you and MADE you give it to me...let this be your FIRST AND LAST WARNING. grow some thick skin and stop trying to make it personal.

I don't think he's saying you were a thug, just that as small as you are it's very likely your bike would have already been stolen first, requiring you to commandeer another one. It's highly unlikely that you could reach his face to slap him.

I don't think he's saying you were a thug, just that as small as you are it's very likely your bike would have already been stolen first, requiring you to commandeer another one. It's highly unlikely that you could reach his face to slap him.

Short bike? Or Short Bus? Or possibly both? 

Lol...i thought it was funny to be honest. IT'S HIGHSCHOOL KIDS LOL...i play on all the adults who take this waaaaayyy to seriously. yes, i love to see PA and LM win and feel a since of pride, but i never take all of the trash talk to heart....even when i'm right lol....glad u remebered the  tick tock, didn't think anyone would catch it lol

My how you have changed your tune so quickly....

My how you have changed your tune so quickly....

you can say what you want about my city, team, or whatever, you don't  want to play the dozen with me...EVER. keep to the subject of whatever being talked about. when you attempt to attack my character and attempt to call me something criminal...i can read clearly between the lines.

This is for all those code brown fans lmao

image.jpg

Well, as much as Vidor has gotten their arse whipped I'm sure y'all know all about being butt-hurt. What else can you expect from a team with a .334 win percentage who's last and only district championship came in 1978. I guess it was deserving seeing as a little earlier Vidor had lost 35 consecutive games. Definitely the most futile program in SETX history, 12 seasons with 0 wins is going to be a hard record to beat.

*Good SETX did you know trivia - In 75 years Vidor has only won 4 playoff games and played in 10. Under their current head coach for the last 16 years they average 4.5 wins per season.

Just thought I would throw My Two Cents out there for the Black Piero.

Well, as much as Vidor has gotten their arse whipped I'm sure y'all know all about being butt-hurt. What else can you expect from a team with a .334 win percentage who's last and only district championship came in 1978. I guess it was deserving seeing as a little earlier Vidor had lost 35 consecutive games. Definitely the most futile program in SETX history, 12 seasons with 0 wins is going to be a hard record to beat.

*Good SETX did you know trivia - In 75 years Vidor has only won 4 playoff games and played in 10. Under their current head coach for the last 16 years they average 4.5 wins per season.

Just thought I would throw My Two Cents out there for the Black Piero.

Here we go,hope the server can handle wk#1 minus Ant Mound/Choo Choo posters

Love how this one dishes like a inept child comedian but let #plusone take a shot at someone and the "moderators" are forecasting banning .......Interesting. 

and you are posting here why??? inept child?? how dare you sir! i sir challenge you to a dual..pip pip. you do know nobody is forcing you to read?? right?? omg please tell me you know this!!

and you are posting here why??? inept child?? how dare you sir! i sir challenge you to a dual..pip pip. you do know nobody is forcing you to read?? right?? omg please tell me you know this!!

She's posting here because she's a Crosby fan and this is one of our 9 threads non-Crosby fans created. Don't get offended after you call someone a clown and they point out that you had to wait until high school to ride he Ultra-Twister. Look on the bright side, at least you can wear hand-me-downs from you nephews and save on school shopping.

She's posting here because she's a Crosby fan and this is one of our 9 threads non-Crosby fans created. Don't get offended after you call someone a clown and they point out that you had to wait until high school to ride he Ultra-Twister. Look on the bright side, at least you can wear hand-me-downs from you nephews and save on school shopping.

hahaha, again can u be original?? and i know u guys are all related in crosby, but the ultra twister debuted when i was a freshman and it was very fun to ride. i'm not offended. i just like how u former code red people accepted your new name, given by yours truly. now i could have used code red to make fun of you glass lickers, but that would have been very UNSANITARY LOL. i like how all you  code browners call my post stupid and your failed attempts to make fun of my height(roflmao) just keep flocking to me. man talk about sheep lol

i was wondering if all yall had was male posters…….