Texas Attorney General indicted

PhatMack19

You guys kill me.  Smitty posts relentlessly and it's always crickets...if it's not true, then man up and rebut it like Bullets used to do.

Are there dishonest Republicans...absolutely.  Will you see me defend them...nope.

There have been several posts on the "Hilarious Hillary" thread and it always gets "crickets".

If anyone wants to start a dirtbag Democrat and dirtbag Republican thread and compare the two, be my guest, but I guarantee you Dems won't like how they compare.

Remember, your party is the party that wants to keep funding the group that severs the spine of healthy babies and then wants to profit from the body parts.

You guys kill me.  Smitty posts relentlessly and it's almost always crickets...if it's not true, then man up and rebut it like Bullets used to do.

Are there dishonest Republicans...absolutely.  Will you see me defend them...nope.

There have been several posts on the "Hilarious Hillary" thread and it always gets "crickets".

If anyone wants to start a dirtbag Democrat and dirtbag Republican thread and compare the two, be my guest, but I guarantee you Dems won't like how they compare.

Remember, your party is the party that wants to keep funding the group that severs the spine of healthy babies and then wants to profit from the body parts.

​you really ever seriously sat back and wondered why that is? You would be surprised the amounts of PMs I've gotten about just that. ;)

You guys kill me.  Smitty posts relentlessly and it's always crickets...if it's not true, then man up and rebut it like Bullets used to do.

A lot of smitty threads get no attention from both sides. Not because people have no response it's just smitty post at least 5 a day. I no without doubt if this was a dem it would be jumping on page 3 about now it just doesn't fit some only left are crooks agenda. Its just funny and I credit smitty for changing my position on abortion. Unlike a lot I do not worship a party or no politician. Just funny to me.

A lot of smitty threads get no attention from both sides. Not because people have no response it's just smitty post at least 5 a day. I no without doubt if this was a dem it would be jumping on page 3 about now it just doesn't fit some only left are crooks agenda. Its just funny and I credit smitty for changing my position on abortion. Unlike a lot I do not worship a party or no politician. Just funny to me.

​oh it used to be more than 5 a day, i'd say about 70-80% of it would be about the same ol' thing. ;) (you can take a guess on what that is) 

Part of the reason consolidation of threads will start again in this forum if we see them being about the same thing if not taken down altogether. 

As for being on Page 3? Well, yeah I reckon you're correct on that, if it was a certain President I would be 1000% behind your statement. 

​I stated above that I'm waiting to see if this there is politics involved like in the Perry indictment.  It's funny that I didn't hear anything about this from the left-wing media when he was running for this office.  If he truly did something wrong then throw him in jail.