Sam Dubose/Cincinnati

@wis10: WATCH LIVE: Prosecutors showing body cam footage of #SamDubose stop (WARNING: MAY BE GRAPHIC.)

This is the hidden content, please

@CBSNews: NEW: University of Cincinnati police officer indicted on murder charge; warrant out for arrest

@WesleyLowery: Prosecutor says officer was not dragged, as officer claimed. Calls Sam Dubose's death "so senseless"

@TaylorMirf: Here's the transcript of Ray Tensing & #SamDubose's interaction (as seen in body camera video) @JasonLawNews @WCPO

​Thanks, will look when I get off a work computer....it blocks the site.

It is as obvious as everyone is maintaining?  I honestly could not hear the shot on the video, it went straight to a struggle, then him running.

​Thanks, will look when I get off a work computer....it blocks the site.

It is as obvious as everyone is maintaining?  I honestly could not hear the shot on the video, it went straight to a struggle, then him running.

​i put my headphones on to hear it as I watched. Wasn't really a struggle to me, he closed his car door back, got blasted, cop fell down, dudes car started rolling, cop got up a ran. Which is why im confused the other cop backed his statement of being dragged. I guess I get it in a way that you're going to back your own but….. I dont know if I would. 

​i put my headphones on to hear it as I watched. Wasn't really a struggle to me, he closed his car door back, got blasted, cop fell down, dudes car started rolling, cop got up a ran. Which is why im confused the other cop backed his statement of being dragged. I guess I get it in a way that you're going to back your own but….. I dont know if I would. 

​When I say struggle, it was short and I couldn't tell what was going on.....It almost appeared he was driving the car....but I couldn't tell when the gunshot went off.....and all I can say about your own, when I was with the Ambulance Service, you had to depend on your partner.....but I was never asked to lie for my partner.....and I can't see myself covering a possible murder, to possibly have me spend time in jail.....

​When I say struggle, it was short and I couldn't tell what was going on.....It almost appeared he was driving the car....but I couldn't tell when the gunshot went off.....and all I can say about your own, when I was with the Ambulance Service, you had to depend on your partner.....but I was never asked to lie for my partner.....and I can't see myself covering a possible murder, to possibly have me spend time in jail.....

Okay,  you guys need to do some research on the Houston Police Dept. Yall just can't be this naive about cops. Sheez! 

Not sure what video you guys watched but it was pretty clear for me. Clear as the Michael Slager video of him killing a guy in SC. Pretty cut and dry. 

I just wonder if anything will happen to the other cop who backed his fellow officer lie on his statement….. 

Not sure what video you guys watched but it was pretty clear for me. Clear as the Michael Slager video of him killing a guy in SC. Pretty cut and dry. 

I just wonder if anything will happen to the other cop who backed his fellow officer lie on his statement….. 

The video was clear till he drew his gun, then it went haywire. I think his partner should not be a cop either.....possible criminal charges.

Told you earlier today, those cameras gonna show both sides good and bad. 

​it did in this instance. Very unfortunate incident that didn't need to happen. And alot of ppl are sending kudos to Cincy PD for some odd reason lol, they wasn't even involved in the situation as far as the murder or cop, it was UC police. Ppl are dumb, and really show their true colors when stuff like this happens, even if there is legit footage. Strange world nowadays. (Not really) 

He should get charged for obstruction, I would think.

Okay,  you guys need to do some research on the Houston Police Dept. Yall just can't be this naive about cops. Sheez! 

​to your point alot of shady things by them, alot of shady things by me and others to avoid them to prevent any potential wrongdoing by them. Im alive and not in jail including those others. Glad it wasn't the new era back then or id be -_-_-_-_-_-____________________