Seriously!?

smitty

Can't possibly be real scientist.  All the "real" scientist say we'll have warming (especially the ones getting Govt money, err grants) and its all our fault.  Like we've never had climate change before.  Ever.  In recorded history.  Bull feces!   Better start financing more green energy companies (with our money).  No wait.  It's gonna be cold?   Maybe blue energy?

Well, as I finish laughing, this ought to make the Global Warming crowd go into cardiac arrest!!  LOL!!

This is the hidden content, please

Wow.  Since even a British tabloid's story about environmental catastrophe confuses you, I was going to suggest you watch the movie, The Day After Tomorrow.  But I'm afraid you will post clips of the severe freezing conditions in a movie about global warming...

Wow.  Since even a British tabloid's story about environmental catastrophe confuses you, I was going to suggest you watch the movie, The Day After Tomorrow.  But I'm afraid you will post clips of the severe freezing conditions in a movie about global warming...

C'mon Hoops, at least the British Tabloid spelled Scientist right. And you coming back with a flick.  Get some coffee lol.  Good flick though, for entertainment.   

C'mon Hoops, at least the British Tabloid spelled Scientist right. And you coming back with a flick.  Get some coffee lol.  Good flick though, for entertainment.   

You are quickly becoming one of my favorite posters on this site, despite our philosophical differences.  Makes sense though - Evadale is up there with Newton on my book with some of the best folks in SE Tx.  Not sure I've ever met anyone from either place that I didn't really like. 

You are quickly becoming one of my favorite posters on this site, despite our philosophical differences.  Makes sense though - Evadale is up there with Newton on my book with some of the best folks in SE Tx.  Not sure I've ever met anyone from either place that I didn't really like. 

Back at ya Hoops. Never done anything like this before, but find it enjoyable.  Like to keep it light so we all might enjoy it, as we should.  Just take it easy on me.  I'm just a poor dumb redneck, & based on your postings, you have a Doctorate.  

This ought to give ol' AlGore a cardiac arrest!

This is the hidden content, please

Before I get to Al Gore, I want to give you an Attaboy. 

Haven't been on long, but you keep things going.  If not for you we'd be trying to figure out who's the best Midfielder on our National Soccer Team (my Gd played that position, otherwise I'd had to put Goalie lol).  

Now, the Global Warming bunch want to blame fossil fuels.   IMO they are minutely correct.  Say, less than 5% on any climate change.  The rest is cyclical. 

I stand by my assertion that Al Gore is an Alien living among us.  His home planet got too liberal, went broke & he (I'm beginning to think Hillary also) was sent here to raise money to bail them out.  Am I a genius or what.