Best Returning Athlete in SETX?? WHO IS IT?

Defensive side of the ball...

Joseph Viator from LCM...he was an absolute beast, and he was either doing the tackling or in on the tackle on everyother play.

Darius Bob also returns for the Bears, along with many more on the defensive side of the ball. 

Since I am a defensive football kind of guy, I'll let someone else talk about the offense... ;D

Rhodes was not the leading scorer in the 3A district. Bevil (WO-S QB) had 27 TDs and kicked every extra point for the Stangs this year.

Throwing a TD doesn't count as a score.  Only taking it across the line does.  Rhodes threw a TD but it doesn't count in the scoring total.  Only players who rush, return or receive the ball into the end zone get credit for scoring.  So you're saying Bevil either rushed, returned or received the ball into the end zone 27 times or are some of those 27 TDs passes?

Guest EagleFan01

James Burch Newton RB,WR,S,K,P,and will play some QB from what Barbay is saying now this kid is an athlete he will give many teams problems stoping him.... He is fast and physical if he hits the sideline there is not many guys who will catch him from behind. :o :o :o he will open alot of coaches eyes on film when they are scouting them eagles.

• 5 months later...

I like Silsbee's Donovan Harris. Plays both sides of the ball, reciever and safety. He's got speed to burn, 3A state 110 meter hurdle champion.

Is Donovan going to be able to play this year?  Was in a real bad wreck doen the road from me.  I know he went home ok but is the head unjury going to keep him sidelined for awhile?

I was real glad to hear he is ok and haven't heard any updates since he was released.

Any info is appreciated Aggies.

I'm not sure either, but he does play some DB. Our best player usually plays both ways, as do most of our players. Beasley played QB, CB, WR and KR/PR. Earl played RB, WR, CB, KR, PR. Remember, we rarely suit up even 25 players, so playing both ways - often starting both ways - is more the norm than the exception.

yep, im guessing since im from a small school, i'm just used to playing both sides of the ball ,every down , every second , of every game. that's somthing u just cant be born with though, it takes awhile to adapt. and it's funny hearing yall argue over who play's both sides of the ball....cuz down here, you dont have a choice. it get's u in better shape.....just saying

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami