Warren 1, New Waverly 2 F/NW leads series 1-0

im pulling for Warren, but knowing Warren like I do.  Beating that #1 team may have satisfied them boys and parents minds.  I hope not for the boys sake.....gotta have a continuous desire and dedication to succeed. Don't settle with "well we did beat the #1 Team" .........PUT UP A FIGHT.

Your goal at the beginning of the year should be to improve in every aspect of the game and to WIN STATE.

I try not to generalize, but 20 something years.....same ole thing. 

im pulling for Warren, but knowing Warren like I do. Beating that #1 team may have satisfied them boys and parents minds. I hope not for the boys sake.....gotta have a continuous desire and dedication to succeed. Don't settle with "well we did beat the #1 Team" .........PUT UP A FIGHT.
Your goal at the beginning of the year should be to improve in every aspect of the game and to WIN STATE.

I try not to generalize, but 20 something years.....same ole thing.

Where did that come from??

Just trying to light a fire in a community. 

There's a "consistent winning recipe" out there. 

The easiest way to start a "consistent winning tradition is by building off a season like the baseball team is having Right now .......the baseball team is winning they beat a #1 team they ve lived another day so lets build on that....not just for baseball, but for all of Warren athletics. 

some parents are more worried about prom pictures/prom than a playoff games/practices.  Priorities 

Parents more worried about prom and pictures???? I haven't seen this and am close to the situation....town is fired up over the boys and their run as evidenced by BIG crowds traveling to watch the games...Last's weeks win was nice but that was last week...Each week's win is bigger than the last...

Support is more than just showing up at the game....

Im closer to the situation than you may think....and im talking about in general, not particularly baseball(prom was just a small  example).    I was excited too for the Warren Warriors.   I live in Warren and my children attend Warren.  I see it even more in the youth sports......as far as pampering and "if you don't come to practice you can still play most the game"  Parents kill me when they don't show kids what commitment is when you they sign their kid up for things that involve TEAMWORK.  And the fact that some coaches play these kids.  I understand the rules that are in place....but those kids that don't practice will get the very minimal playing time that is allowed then ride that pine the rest of the game.  get mad parents the truth will do that....

this was off topic and I apologize to the director of site, but its an issue that bothers me due to me having a son play in these youth sports and it makes him question "why he should go to practice if everyone gets to play."  I know I can only raise my son to do the right thing, but when the population around us doesn't follow suit makes parenting a "future productive working citizen of the U.S.A." a lil harder.

Im off my soap box now.