San Augustine AD/HC job

HD should be able to compile a winning record heading into district. HD has a long rich history of scheduling the most pathetic teams in the state. The only thing that might get the would be if those drop to 6 man or end their football programs.

Pepper Brooks: HD always happens to run  into a playoff team in the playoffs. They also always happen to lose. Finney happened to do what all HD coaches happen to do. They happen to play the most pathetic schools available in pre-district and typically happen to play in the weakest district of the state. This happens to result in the most unknowledgeable fan bases in the state entering SETX forums and making foolish proclamations about great coaches, four horsemen, and hitting teams in the mouth. HD then happens to get beat in the first round by a team with 2-3 talented players which happens to be significantly more talent than can be found in HD. Afterwards, HD fans happen to disappear until the next season and the new coach happens to arrive. 

89 I actually think you are a good dude and enjoy some of your posts. HD fans will always root for and love them Bobcats, it's because of the pride and tradition instilled in HD fans since birth. HD Nation is all about football. For the most part you are right, HD needs to win in the playoffs, even if it's early playoff games versus top 5 teams. Just win baby! Been a long dry spell, no arguing that...

Finney... He could Coach at bigger schools, chooses not to. One of the top Coaches in Texas.

A great coach. If he was at HD this past season it would have been a different outcome. I never seen HD compete and have heart like they did in the 2012 and 2013 football Season. If I was a board member in Daisetta,TX I would of suggested to give Finney all his request to keep him around.