March Madness 2015

@marchmadness: #Sweet16 in the Cards for Louisville!

Terry Rozier's 25 lead the way in 66-53 win over Northern Iowa. #MarchMadness http://twitter.com/marchmadness/status/579852885313323008/photo/1

If UK & that other team from the state win 3 more games they will meet for the State National Title 

Not quite the same setup as football, but spin it any way which makes you right. If the 64th seed wins it all, then all the other teams were overrated? Not hardly. Basketball is setup for the underdog.

In football, when a conference claims to be the best there is, play each other to keep their rankings higher than most, then step out of conference and lose, THAT'S OVERRATED! Hopefully the playoff system will rectify the problem.

Many a truth is said in jest.

Interesting argument......

So losing to a team you are supposed to beat is different in basketball than it is in football  :blink:

Man I'm going to have to contemplate on that for a few minutes!

Going to call it now:

West Virginia over Kentucky

Keys for a WVU win: 

1. Hope UK has another off-night shooting. 

2. Have your bigs bring Towns and WCS out of the paint and dribble drive. 

3. Hit all your 3s. 

4. Get double digit turnovers. 

Last but not least

5. Continued prayer throughout the game because 1. - 4. has a good chance of not happening after the Cats were humbled versus Cincy albeit up by 20 with a minute & change left. They will be ready to play. 

Oh btw:  if they see that WSU beat ND thats even more added motivation to win to setup a rematch with them. 

Good luck WVU, I reckon they will need that and more. 

Keys for a WVU win: 

1. Hope UK has another off-night shooting. 
2. Have your bigs bring Towns and WCS out of the paint and dribble drive. 
3. Hit all your 3s. 
4. Get double digit turnovers. 

Last but not least
5. Continued prayer throughout the game because 1. - 4. has a good chance of not happening after the Cats were humbled versus Cincy albeit up by 20 with a minute & change left. They will be ready to play. 

Oh btw:  if they see that WSU beat ND thats even more added motivation to win to setup a rematch with them. 

Good luck WVU, I reckon they will need that and more.

WV's depth will prevail.

WVU is one of the best offensive rebounding teams in the country, KENTUCKY is 170th in defensive rebounding efficiency and they force a ton of turnovers. They have to play defense without fouling though. Saw where #5 from WVU said in an interview they put the drawers on just like we do. Okay, okay!!!!

WVU is one of the best offensive rebounding teams in the country, KENTUCKY is 170th in defensive rebounding efficiency and they force a ton of turnovers. They have to play defense without fouling though. Saw where #5 from WVU said in an interview they put the drawers on just like we do. Okay, okay!!!!

That will be hard to do. I would warn WVU about trying to run with UK, several teams have tried it, heck one of em got beat by 32 trying to do it. 

WV rotates 13 players. They have enough guys to have some fall on their swords so to say.

They play that many cause they press the whole game even down by 20. How many of those guys you think can actually score buckets? Mind you I've watched them several times this year. I asked Baylor about their depth: Baylor called me back and said 3-0 on the season. :D

They play that many cause they press the whole game even down by 20. How many of those guys you think can actually score buckets? Mind you I've watched them several times this year. I asked Baylor about their depth: Baylor called me back and said 3-0 on the season. :D

Baylor has plenty of time now to answer phone calls that's for sure.