HJ At Jasper predictions?

Tough game for the Hawks without Donahoe!!!  I think that Sutherland will have the boys ready and they win by 10!!!!  Time for Bernard, Payne, Woo and the others to step up.  This is their biggest remaining game before the playoffs begin.  They need to treat this as if it were the State Championship Game!!!!

I think the Bulldogs can pull this one out without Donahoe. I dont think HJ will know what to do without him. But yeah another interesting game in SETX!!

woah... dont take this the wrong way... i know Ryan is a great player for HJ but HJ also has other players besides him... the big man Durley, Jarvis, Trey, Sundgren, Weldon, and recently the player that i think has stepped it up the most, Josh Payne... Donahoe is not the whole team but he plays an important role on it... the players that i just named know that they'll have to step their game up and they wont be bewildered with Ryan out

Well put. But im just saying that if they are going to get beat...then this is the game. lol..

Of course if they are to lose another district game this will be the one....there is zero chance of losing to BC, O'Field or HF even without Donahoe.....you really went out on a limb on that statement!!!  I am still saying Hawks by 10!!!  The others know what is on the line and they will lay it out one game at a time!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami