LCM vs central

Here is the only post from LCM soccer regarding last nights game.

Ethan McKay has a broken collar bone...Marvelous Driver has severely bruised ribs (no breaks)

Coach Wedel has informed his players to stay off the message board until further notice...

Im sure that several people who have made other moronic posts are going to reply to this one.  There are users on the soccer forum that need to grow up.  It is wrong to make light of any players injuries especially season ending injuries.  

This district must have three refs at all central games.  It does not matter who they are playing.  The game last night got out of control quickly with no attempts from the refs to rein it back in.  There were also two cards given to central players, im wondering how many they have total now???

The loss of LCM's keeper is tragic. I remember when we last played them he shut down many fast breaks by coming far out of the goal, something many keepers wouldn’t do. He is a great player and I hope this doesn’t effect LCM's team to drastically. I would like a good hard fought game from them on Friday!  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder