Nederland In the National News

CougarCal

Incorrect.  You made the comment that "no ISD is as perfect as some percieve."  You made the comparison when you said that with a backhand comment.  But yeah, no district is perfect , but NISD handled it correctly he was going to be fired if he hadn't resigned.  No Feds required.   :ph34r:

That statement was not a comparison though. You can spin it however you want to make an argument out of this and deflect attention off the incident that occured in a NISD school if you want, which is the reason BISD was brought up into this thread, otherwise talk of BISD would not have occured. :ph34r:   :rolleyes:

Incorrect. You made the comment that "no ISD is as perfect as some percieve." You made the comparison when you said that with a backhand comment. But yeah, no district is perfect , but NISD handled it correctly he was going to be fired if he hadn't resigned. No Feds required. :ph34r:

He resigned... In other words, he was 'forced' to resigned. in a sense, that would mean he was fired... And I agree with BD. I hope this clown is blackballed not only in Texas but anywhere else...

He resigned... In other words, he was 'forced' to resigned. in a sense, that would mean he was fired... And I agree with BD. I hope this clown is blackballed not only in Texas but anywhere else...

I'm not sure how that works on whether or not other states check his status in Texas or not, but I would hope that they do.

OK, you BISD guys crack me up. Everyone knows I'm from Lumberton....and when Lumberton has had ANY issue, I have NEVER cut them any slack. When we had the transvestite issue, I was the first to say we handled that all wrong. It does me no good to defend or protect a school district who uses MY tax money and screws up.

So just own it!

OK, you NISD guys crack me up. Everyone knows I'm from Lumberton....and when Lumberton has had ANY issue, I have NEVER cut them any slack. When we had the transvestite issue, I was the first to say we handled that all wrong. It does me no good to defend or protect a school district. 

So just own it!

More accurate per thread title. 

More accurate per thread title. 

Nooo, you have BISD guys still trying to point out unfairness when the two are almost polar opposites of each other.

My hometown is Port Arthur and my current city is Lumberton, you have never heard me making excuses for either city....

All I'm saying is I fairly "dog" (pun intended) any school that screws up :D

Nooo, you have BISD guys still trying to point out unfairness when the two are almost polar opposites of each other.

My hometown is Port Arthur and my current city is Lumberton, you have never heard me making excuses for either city....

All I'm saying is I fairly "dog" (pun intended) any school that screws up :D

Totally understandable (in bold)  ;)

Personally I dont "dog" or rag on another school district and their current issue inside other threads involving another school district and their current issue in which the thread is about down here, thats just me. 

Personally I don't think this is a bad mark on the District. If anything it teaches that stupidity has no age limit, or limit on education degrees. Now if this District doesn't do everything in their power to make sure this teacher never teaches again, then the bad marks apply. Now many say everybody makes mistakes, but every mistakes shouldn't go unpunished in my book.